Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well feeling some relief as I just chatted with Nike regarding the status of my "processing" order she checked and said no worries your order has Ben packed just waiting for the carrier to pickup and should arrive on the 24

People like you crack everyone up. It's common knowledge among members that actually know their **** that 500,000 pairs of Playoff 11s were produced. Its not my fault you're out of the loop. You do know that there are members in here with actual connects at Nike's marketing department, and others with connects to upper management, that give us a lot of info, including production numbers. But you probably don't know that. You are so ignorant it's actually a shame.

Thank you for all that. Would really like all these connected people to show actual data released by Nike to prove all this.

Where are all these insiders?

I'll be hanging out waiting for you or any of the other connected people that know Nike execs and then wait in line for a lottery ticket for a Jordan release to actually drop a fact.....

Same with me. Online or bust. Makes me embarrassed to be a sneakerhead after seeing this nonsense.

Does black friday embarrass you? Fights happen all the time and everywhere. There's fights at football games.

Why do other people get in a fight bother you?

Does anyone know wtf happend with endclothing and why they weren't up on their releases site. I know it was eventually posted here but by that point it's too late usually (for me at least size 13).

v7h5ia.jpg

Tomorrow at 3:00 PM Tho Good Lookin Out Nike

Gamma Blue Drop is a new wrestling move! [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji]

Last edited:

Gamma Blue Drop is a new wrestling move! [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji]

That looks like the HOH on 34th in NYC, which would explain why I was able to walk in and cop wit ease today
laugh.gif
. They must have shut it down and told everybody to go home and just did a random drop today.

I don't understand why nobody jumped in to stop the fight, especially when one of them is more than twice the size of the other, people really have lost their humanity.

Exactly people rather record someone getting beat than help other person out. Sometimes I wonder about future and how bad it's going to be like if this is what's happening over kicks

JD ORDER SHIPPED. COPPED AT FOOTAYSLUM ALSO CAUSE I NEVER DEALT WITH EITHER. Prob move the other pair for the lab Vs infared

They saying lil man cut the line, not saying a clothesline from hell was warranted, maybe a talk on the side or something

Back
Top Bottom