• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I bet your rushing to check out lol
No,I already have a pair I just don't see the need to post links to possible none legit sites.Its to many out there and could really mess people up on here.

Last edited:

just texted dude and he said 285 shipped... that aint bad and he has receipt as well, but wants to do deal through Quickpay or bank of america mobile transfer...i dont know if your covered but thats pretty much the skinny 
yea i was skeptical at first too but i went ahead an purchased a pair of shadow 1s from them for 160 and we did it through BoA, i got shoes in two days through usps....they ship with signature confirmation to make sure i got shoes 

also got my ndc shipping confirmation, don't trip fam, whoever got through sat morning, you'll get yours.

i dont mind getting it on the 24th at all, not like im going to rock them to work anyways lol

nike did do a good job this time for going the extra mile to deliver before xmas,.. although they did make a massive amount this release.

No,I already have a pair I just don't see the need to post links to possible none legit sites.Its to many out there and could really mess people up on here.
I didn't ask everybody to put a risk there, I just share it maybe someone could vouch for that site and could help others out.

Wow haven't been on NT for a good 3 years or so. Idk what happened with my old username "jordanpinoy" so I made a new one...

ANYWAYS... My gammas have been shipped same day I placed order which was really surprising, expected date 12/23 at 8pm... Located in houston tx if that means anything!

Got shipment confirmation.......Says the package was picked up by Fed Ex at 8PM last night.

Thank god the Nike.com warehouse is in Memphis, TN, only 4-5 hours away........They`ll be here tomorrow:smokin:smokin:smokin

Still waiting on shipping confirmation for my son`s sz 2, which i ordered BEFORE mine.......o_O. im sure they`ll come thru tho, it probably got picked up last night also and they just havent e-mailed me the info.

Wow haven't been on NT for a good 3 years or so. Idk what happened with my old username "jordanpinoy" so I made a new one...

ANYWAYS... My gammas have been shipped same day I placed order which was really surprising, expected date 12/23 at 8pm... Located in houston tx if that means anything!
u lucky im in houston too and mines still havent ship what size u order

I also winder if in addition to the higher production numbers if nike released more pairs on release day in lieu of holding them for a restock.

I also winder if in addition to the higher production numbers if nike released more pairs on release day in lieu of holding them for a restock.

honestly doesn't feel that way to be honest. feel like the release was similar to how things went last year.

Fair point bigj...this is the first xi that I have been able to get off of ndc since the black/red xi.....of 2001!

Still nothing from Nike, im not trying to hear oversold when i purchased early. My cousin and friend will be disappointed and a coupon is not going to make up for that

Back
Top Bottom