• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
woke up with shipping info

submitted "hold at facility" request to fed-ex (i live 3 blocks away, not taking chances)

got a phone call 10 minutes later from fed-ex confirming the pick up

lmao I've done all my footwork for this realese from BED

Just picked up my two NDC pairs from FedEx!!!!
nthat.gif

Where's all the on foot pics from NTers that copped in store? Probably have to wait til Xmas eve when ppl will be getting them in from online orders. I'm trying to justify my easy pass.

I have that dude in my block list. And everytime i gamble and look at what he writes, hes coming at someone

Look, the other cornball that always has alot to say about nothing. Mad im stating facts? thread is getting filled with a bunch of whining adults about shipping. Stop derailing the thread w BS maybe then I won't have anything to say about it. Tell everybody how your a goofball on a sneaker forum reporting dudes on the low "deezsmallnuts" cut it out.

*Rant over*

Last edited:
Damn my fedex tracking hasn't updated since yesterday smh...has anyone else's?
Mine hasn't either but I wouldn't worry, sometimes FedEx just shows up at the door without updating it further.  Either way though it is in their hands and will be moving through the country today so even if it doesn't get delivered tonight like it is supposed to, you'll definitely have it tomorrow. 

mine says waiting to be shipped... Looks like mine will be getting cxled... damn
don't bug, i havent gotten shipping confirmation either but they used to send it out on mondays before they recently updated it on saturday/sunday for a lot of orders. if you dont get it after today, then you can worry.

Back
Top Bottom