Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
6/6 shipping confirmations with all scheduled to arrive by Tues except for finishline. That makes 15 pair for friends and family. Now on to the 1's next Saturday.

Because when I did contact, they told me that they had no further info besides the money being held and it's processing >_> money isn't the issue. I used a cc and that went through to the bank account instantly so I'm just here in limbo

Because when I did contact, they told me that they had no further info besides the money being held and it's processing >_> money isn't the issue. I used a cc and that went through to the bank account instantly so I'm just here in limbo

call again. that's the first time I ever heard a poor response like that from nike.

If the order gets canceled I'm won't be upset with that, it'll just be the fact that I probably won't know until a day before Christmas and resellers are in full effect

If the order gets canceled I'm won't be upset with that, it'll just be the fact that I probably won't know until a day before Christmas and resellers are in full effect

probably benefits you more that you have to wait vs you trying to act now. prices are always sky high for the 1st couple of days then go down to a "better" number for a little while.
im glad my fiancé aint tripping on when she gets her pair because I told her they were going for $250+ on ebay and she was like chilllllllll.

I understand fully, this hunt for a 4.5 will be a rough one without getting murdered by prices. Just wish I would've had a chance to look rd instead of feeling like I had something in the bag.

I understand fully, this hunt for a 4.5 will be a rough one without getting murdered by prices. Just wish I would've had a chance to look rd instead of feeling like I had something in the bag.

yea... I mean, FNL did me dirty by not letting me check out. 4 different payment methods and 0 could be processed. then I let a size 4 go at the store since they were a lil snug on her.

Ndc shipped expected 8pm here in NJ. Was doubting my order would go thru. To easy on Ndc that day was out by 8:12est

yea... I mean, FNL did me dirty by not letting me check out. 4 different payment methods and 0 could be processed. then I let a size 4 go at the store since they were a lil snug on her.

Just searched cl for the first time, it seems like 200 is the price for them..which is bred price for that size around here >_>

that's not cool. I guess they have them seasonal employees working the lines.
they can definitely look a little deeper into your order.

the site does say dec 24th delivery and everyone has been getting upgraded shipping so there is still a chance. also, we haven't heard any cancellation emails from nike so I wouldn't worry too much.

I DID THEY SAID THEY WILL BE HERE ON THE 24 BUT I DONT BELIEVE THEM U KNOW HTOWN FOLKS GO CRAZY FOR 11s
Dude relax already. You're thirst is so strong it's making me dehydrated reading your comments. Just relax if you got ORDER confirmation and said it will arrive by the 24th then it will. The chances of the order being cancelled from NDC is slim unlike eastbay or nba.com

Dude relax already. You're thirst is so strong it's making me dehydrated reading your comments. Just relax if you got ORDER confirmation and said it will arrive by the 24th then it will. The chances of the order being cancelled from NDC is slim unlike eastbay or nba.com
whats nba .com they sell shoes

]

Back
Top Bottom