Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I walked in them a lil this morn and the right shoe on the inside where the stitching is hurts. The shoe honestly felt like cardboard when I first put it on but after walking they feel better. They are tts for me and feel like my bred 11's I bought years ago size wise. Material wise this dont feel that good at the ankle, however I wouldn't play ball in them anyway. Long post over

Awesome! Thanks. I was hoping they would fit like the bred 11's. Those I found a bit too narrow so I sized .5 on these. A better insole should make these more comfy.

How do the soles of the playoffs hold up over time in that regard?
Can't say i've worn mine into the ground, but had them for over a year now, worn a decent amount of times I think, and still no yellowing. Red sole apparently took care of that problem completely. I'm thinking the gamma's will also hold up better than say the Concords, but will still have some yellowing to show after a while.

you just wanted to gloat

Congrats, don't feel bad though. They are just shoes. Most of the people on this site I'm sure have PLENTY of shoes. Plus life continues.

That's what I took from it

It was a humble brag type of comment. I was hoping people ignore that type of post. Responding only encourages him.

Nothing humble about it. Hook, line and sinker for some folks.

Nothing humble about it. Hook, line and sinker for some folks.
So simple bragging?

There is no benefit to the community when you call people out who took a more efforted approach or failed in various ways when you supposedly sad at home and did a few clicks.

I'm sure a few people here wishes your order gets canceled because of your shout for attention.

Arg, got me responding to the fool. I knew I shoulda kept my plan to block him. People like him needs to be out a sight, out a mind.

Can't say i've worn mine into the ground, but had them for over a year now, worn a decent amount of times I think, and still no yellowing. Red sole apparently took care of that problem completely. I'm thinking the gamma's will also hold up better than say the Concords, but will still have some yellowing to show after a while.
Thats encouraging though, and hopefully they'll have as little yellowing as possible.

lol m starting to get a little impatient, still no shipping confirmation from Nike

You in Dallas?
Chat with a rep. I talked with one and she gave me my tracking info. I'm in Dallas too. It's being overnighted.

My brother and I each ordered 1, came with the same tracking number. Box says it's 5lbs, so that sounds like 2 pairs to me. I'm good.
happy.gif

no one is getting cancelled. 

1. way to many pairs to try and comb through all of the orders.

2. they are guaranteeing delivery by the 24th. you really think they gonna waste time trying to catch people.

3. add to the numbers of gammas they gotta ship they gotta ship the prelude 3s

Awesome! Thanks. I was hoping they would fit like the bred 11's. Those I found a bit too narrow so I sized .5 on these. A better insole should make these more comfy.[/quote]glad I can help. Might have to do the insole swap to so it wont feel flat

Chat with a rep. I talked with one and she gave me my tracking info. I'm in Dallas too. It's being overnighted.

My brother and I each ordered 1, came with the same tracking number. Box says it's 5lbs, so that sounds like 2 pairs to me. I'm good. :D
5lbs should only be 1pair especially if its mens size

Fedex said mine will be here in 2 hours :smokin. But knowing my delivery guy that Ninja always 2 hours late

My brother and I each ordered 1, came with the same tracking number. Box says it's 5lbs, so that sounds like 2 pairs to me. I'm good.
happy.gif
5lbs should only be 1pair especially if its mens size
yup, one pair. mine says 5lbs, and i only have one pair....

i jus realized i forgot to put my apt # on my shipping SMH...had to have held for pick up..hope theres no delays in doing that....

I tried with my card so many times my bank called me asking if I authorized the transactions. They also told me they denied some of them thinking it was fraud, luckily I got through with the origin link using paypal for my girls pair. Couldn't help my boy out though :rolleyes I'm still waiting for a response from CT they took my money from PayPal but I haven't received any type of order confirmation.

Origin link I got errors, I tried with 2cards and PayPal. Fortunately I had multiple tabs opened on 2 different computers, one immediately went to spa after I added to cart, but on my laptop I was able to checkout

add me to the list of people who have received no word at all from NDC. my account just says the order is "in progress." i'm not particularly worried since it looks like i'm far from the only one.

Back
Top Bottom