• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yes if they oversold or catch you doing something dirty
I CHECKED OUT AT 8:05 AND MY BROTHER CHECKED OUT AFTER ME AND HE GOT HIS SHIPPING DETAILS

I think they are processing these by a different sort rule to get most of the packages out by the 24th. To aid the shipping logistics.

I dont think order number plays a role in the time of receiving a shipping confirmation from Nike this time around.

I feel bad.  I've been reading this thread and have read that some of you have entered 10+ raffles, standing in line for multiple hours in the cold behind a bunch of "hood rats", and still didn't get the shoes.

Meanwhile, I managed to cop the shoes off of my computer Saturday morning at 8 AM, no hassle, no stress.  Me putting in so little effort and succeeding makes me feel bad I got the shoes while some of you put in so much effort and came up empty handed.

I also read hat you guys aren't getting any tracking updates at all. 

This morning, I opened my front door to look at the weather outside, and I see a package on the front porch.  I take it inside and realize it's from NDC and it's my shoes.  Totally unexpected, did not expect them to arrive that early.

For some reason, I feel bad.
you just wanted to gloat

I feel bad.  I've been reading this thread and have read that some of you have entered 10+ raffles, standing in line for multiple hours in the cold behind a bunch of "hood rats", and still didn't get the shoes.

Meanwhile, I managed to cop the shoes off of my computer Saturday morning at 8 AM, no hassle, no stress.  Me putting in so little effort and succeeding makes me feel bad I got the shoes while some of you put in so much effort and came up empty handed.

This morning, I opened my front door to look at the weather outside, and I see a package on the front porch.  I take it inside and realize it's from NDC and it's my shoes.  Totally unexpected, did not expect them to arrive that early.

Congrats, don't feel bad though. They are just shoes. Most of the people on this site I'm sure have PLENTY of shoes. Plus life continues.

Alright, this shipping stuff is getting OD.

comments will be deleted for the rest of the day that pertain to crying about shipping. that's all its been this morning.

Thank you, you would think some of these people never ordered anything from online before.

Thank you, you would think some of these people never ordered anything from online before.
i think it's just the idea of getting FNL shipping confirmations before NDC is rather unheard of.  but i never worry about my nike RD orders.  these people just need to chill

i think it's just the idea of getting FNL shipping confirmations before NDC is rather unheard of.  but i never worry about my nike RD orders.  these people just need to chill
well for me its that they said they would be delivered on the 24th, if they didn't advertise that I really wouldn't care but since they said that I am a little more anxious

damn son nice!

wow you guys saying the xi is not comfortable is terrible.

the og and first wave retros were comfy as hell and the cushioning was bouncy

jb really changed the shoe huh?

You can always send them back or hook up a member for the low low to assauge your guilt! LOL

yea don't feel bad thanks to allot of people who waited outside stores we had a better chance of copping the shoes in our own home.

So can anybody clue me in as to why FNL rejected my payment method multiple times when I finally got it ? I had tried multiple CC's and even paypal with no luck. someone said it is the curse of FNL ? but what is the reason ? I have not had problems with them before.

So can anybody clue me in as to why FNL rejected my payment method multiple times when I finally got it ? I had tried multiple CC's and even paypal with no luck. someone said it is the curse of FNL ? but what is the reason ? I have not had problems with them before.
did you use a bot?

wow you guys saying the xi is not comfortable is terrible.

the og and first wave retros were comfy as hell and the cushioning was bouncy

jb really changed the shoe huh?
I never had the OGs but I have the space jams, concords and breds from the past few years and idk they just aren't that comfortable. Nice shoe probably my favorite J of all time I just think there are more comfortable Js, like playoffs 8s man those were awesome casual shoes to beat around in.

Just picked up my EB pair and the only minor flaw is that the leather on the heel is slightly higher on one shoe. Also like the fact they covered the stamp on the box with the shipping label.

did you use a bot?

nope, was waintg with the counter and when it got it, I thought I was all set. In the cart ready to go and everything.

It's an issue with Finishline.
The issue with their authorization system. Seems like it gets overloaded and automatically starts rejecting credit cards then flagging accounts for multiple attempts. I've had it happen for the restock xis but there is a whole thread about the issue.

I had the same issue u had for this release also. Made me miss out on the gs size for my girl. I tried 4 checkout methods. Paypal VISA MasterCard Amex and all wouldn't finalize.

The best part are the pending charges on my accounts.

Seems to be a random thing honestly. Same thing happened to me when the Steel X's dropped. Had em in my cart, tried to check out multiple times and for some reason they wouldn't take my card and confirm the payment. There was money in my account, I wasn't using a bot, and what's more i'd even used the same card maybe a week or two before to get some Free Runs, but they just wouldn't allow the payment to go through. Had to get another card entirely, and I know a few others had to do the same thing that day.

Last edited:
free overnight shipping, just showed up around 11, thanks nike 
smokin.gif

little detail, nike had these pre boxed, dont expect individualized receipts 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom