Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The manager at Champs who had given me good info before said they might restock today in store. I would call around today .

these shipping cries are getting pitiful.
No lie this thread is terrible with the shipping crying son...... check your spam call them check your card but asking and telling us is doing nothing. i rather see on feet pics or something 

Start a new thread called "WHERE THE HECK IS MY NDC,FNL,FTL,EB,FTA,OR ANY EURO SITE SHIPPING AT FOR THE 11'S ONLY (no buy sell or bot talk)" SMH....

laugh.gif

Just received tracking for one of my ct orders and i used sneaker-saver shipping so I wasn't expecting anything. Now hopefully they processes my second order and not cancel it

for you guys waiting for shipping conf, if you're using gmail, check your promotions tab. a lot of my nike emails have been going there lately

I'm just going to go to work and idk wait. After being hung up on earlier for asking a simple question lol I'm done.

Alright, this shipping stuff is getting OD.

comments will be deleted for the rest of the day that pertain to crying about shipping. that's all its been this morning.

Anyone who dared put these on their feet, do these fit similar to the bred 11's?
I walked in them a lil this morn and the right shoe on the inside where the stitching is hurts. The shoe honestly felt like cardboard when I first put it on but after walking they feel better. They are tts for me and feel like my bred 11's I bought years ago size wise. Material wise this dont feel that good at the ankle, however I wouldn't play ball in them anyway. Long post over

I walked in them a lil this morn and the right shoe on the inside where the stitching is hurts. The shoe honestly felt like cardboard when I first put it on but after walking they feel better. They are tts for me and feel like my bred 11's I bought years ago size wise. Material wise this dont feel that good at the ankle, however I wouldn't play ball in them anyway. Long post over
11s are never really comfortable they just look really nice

I always go my size 11 on these, but other Js are cut bigger and I go 10.5

Watching this thread on the fights breaking out is fun I got my 4 parirs with help of friend and was very lucky on this release, sheikh codes I can't believe I won and my friend won as well, I thought no hope since so many tickets to go through, and I also got lucky on jj Friday, this release was not easy at all for everyone that got through ftl ndc and other websites Saturday you were all lucky, and so was I, no easy cop this release and this is probably one of the worse release of the 11 this year, more fights I see and news of things going bad.

I feel bad.  I've been reading this thread and have read that some of you have entered 10+ raffles, standing in line for multiple hours in the cold behind a bunch of "hood rats", and still didn't get the shoes.

Meanwhile, I managed to cop the shoes off of my computer Saturday morning at 8 AM, no hassle, no stress.  Me putting in so little effort and succeeding makes me feel bad I got the shoes while some of you put in so much effort and came up empty handed.

I also read hat you guys aren't getting any tracking updates at all. 

This morning, I opened my front door to look at the weather outside, and I see a package on the front porch.  I take it inside and realize it's from NDC and it's my shoes.  Totally unexpected, did not expect them to arrive that early.

For some reason, I feel bad.

my spacejams always hurt like hell wearing them the pinky's and the achilles get the brunt of it. Does it make sense to half size up in these?

11s are never really comfortable they just look really nice

I always go my size 11 on these, but other Js are cut bigger and I go 10.5
[/qquote so true. But I rarely fail going 11.5 and I can where that or a 12. The Steels are the only ones so far that I should have went size 12

Watching this thread on the fights breaking out is fun I got my 4 parirs with help of friend and was very lucky on this release, sheikh codes I can't believe I won and my friend won as well, I thought no hope since so many tickets to go through, and I also got lucky on jj Friday, this release was not easy at all for everyone that got through ftl ndc and other websites Saturday you were all lucky, and so was I, no easy cop this release and this is probably one of the worse release of the 11 this year, more fights I see and news of things going bad.

Wow that was the longest sentence ever!

Back
Top Bottom