Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If anybody missed out on the gamma XI and needs a size 11 PM me I know a site that still has some in that size.
DEATH TO THAT INBOX
laugh.gif

end been trolling that UK10 since release day!

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ge home the 24th at like6, tracking said they were delivered at 5:30 my brother said nothing came, I called fed ex and this guy was such an a-- I flipped. Hang up all pissed about 10 min later my neighbor from 2 houses comes over(real hot) and goes here they dropped these off at my house so by mistake sugar. Went from disappointed to happy, got the Xii today(nice look) and the Xmas brons so I had a good holiday lol. Now just need those infrared 3lab5 and 2013 is a wrap. congrats to all who got who wanted, happy holidays

Prices are dropping considerably since Christmas is over with
laugh.gif
feel sorry for all those copping 10+ pairs for retail and didn't unload them before christmas
Who cares if they drop eventually they will go back up later next year at around 320 to 345 range, and I'm already wearing mines so let the resellers suffer for only a bit then they're back in it once it goes back up again, by the way my friend is wearing his and same size as me but the shoes is cutting the skin layer on his ankles, anyone else have this discomfort on their gamma 11?

Who cares if they drop eventually they will go back up later next year at around 320 to 345 range, and I'm already wearing mines so let the resellers suffer for only a bit then they're back in it once it goes back up again, by the way my friend is wearing his and same size as me but the shoes is cutting the skin layer on his ankles, anyone else have this discomfort on their gamma 11?

his ankles?! wtf tell him to wear longer socks

Back
Top Bottom