Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Restock on Footasylum on a few pairs.  I managed to snatch a UK SIZE 10.  Footasylum didn't come through for me on the initial release due to inventory problems so hopefully they do now.  About $241 shipped USD.   

Only size 7 left. I used a coupon on my original order which came out under 220 shipped.

I really like your watch though for everyday use not bad. This little Kenneth Cole and pinky are my daily get up. Working on a day date and Jesus piece now

man, i was watching foot asylum too today and it restocked, while i was away

tried using jan14 as a code and that took of about 25 bucks

Only size 7 left. I used a coupon on my original order which came out under 220 shipped.
Really?  I got a coupon for 20 british pounds off for their mishap last time when i had ordered a pair of gammas due to their inventory screw up...and it camae out to be about $208 shipped.

Last edited:
if hes talking about that picture of the gamma on the image carousel, then thats been saying coming soon...in store only.

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

2. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself or any items you may have for sale/trade with the sole purpose of defrauding a fellow member then you will be permanently banned from the board.

3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ XXV pics, etc.)

4. Assisting someone commit fraud is also grounds for banishment.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Careful, #3 can take you out.

Anybody's gammas that ordered in FA still sitting in customs? Mine's been there since the 27th, Im starting to lose patience

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

2. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself or any items you may have for sale/trade with the sole purpose of defrauding a fellow member then you will be permanently banned from the board.

3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ XXV pics, etc.)

4. Assisting someone commit fraud is also grounds for banishment.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Careful, #3 can take you out.
damn you got me boss

Wait your foot asylum orders came w| tracking cause I never got a tracking # just a email that said its on the way..

Back
Top Bottom