Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oooohhh we playin watches now too haha i dont have that beast pinky ring though. My everyday hammy with a gunny strap.
smile.gif
Hey @BoostHog  , nice Hammy! Is the the latest Khaki model?  

I do the jazzmaster at work but need a casual one.  Yours is perfect for casual!

My order from size? Cleared customs alreadya nd says "Confirmed at depot". Does anybody know what that means?

biboo biboo yep it's the khaki field auto 44mm. The strap it comes with is kinda stiff so i went to my man gunny for the high quality strap. But the watch is very affordable i think i paid around $500

i dunno how many NTers there are in Korea but nikestore.kr is doing a restock on these some time today on their mobile site.

online shopping here is a pain though!

Would you mind link me to your correct strap? I can't find the correct one on the web.  But I've found your Hammy (Khaki Officer H70625533).  Nice price around 5 benjis.

my dad used to be a big time sneakerhead and when he was in the marines he copped lots of jordans for like 50 dollars(they where authentic)

Anybody's order from Crooked Tongues got there shipment in yet? I got my tracking and its been stuck at the arrival hub on 24th in UK still. Any answers would help. Thanks!

my dad used to be a big time sneakerhead and when he was in the marines he copped lots of jordans for like 50 dollars(they where authentic)
I really doubt that

y cast doubt when u don't know?

there was a time when jordans weren't hyped the way they are now and jordans cost $100 - $125. sale + military discount = cheap. there was also a time, and I think some still exist, that the stores on base had jordans that the military could purchase.

y cast doubt when u don't know?

there was a time when jordans weren't hyped the way they are now and jordans cost $100 - $125. sale + military discount = cheap. there was also a time, and I think some still exist, that the stores on base had jordans that the military could purchase.
yup and from what he showed me in pictures he had heat...

I send a lot of pairs to the US often.I live in Europe , and the usps tracking system has become a lot less accurate than it was...right now most of the times it remains on 'Origin post prepares shipment' almost until they hit your doorbell ... :smh: :smh:

When in the past it had more accurate updates on the shipment .

So don't panic , these will be at your porch sooner than you expect them .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom