• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
crazy you can sell guns on IG like that

but yo son a rocket launcher for a pair of gammas? LMFAO I swear I would trade my pair for an AR or something

I understand the whole OG/nostalgia thing but IMO..... These gammas are the sexiest looking 11 out of all the colorways. I know they are a retro+ color way but when I look at them in my hand and on feet, that all black is just too sick man. Great looking shoe.

I understand the whole OG/nostalgia thing but IMO..... These gammas are the sexiest looking 11 out of all the colorways. I know they are a retro+ color way but when I look at them in my hand and on feet, that all black is just too sick man. Great looking shoe.

I honestly feel this colorway is great. definitely have a slick appeal to them.

^Def, these will be very highly sought after later down the road

Last edited:

RNS been saying that before they dropped thats why i doubled up on RD 1 to rock now and a pair to rock in a couple years lol...i havent even rocked my 1st pair yet with the weather NY is having from the rock salt to it raining 1 day and not the next, im sure i can pull these out spring/summer i got many other to hold me down in the meantime

Fed ex just came thru for me made my day with my concords i copped just cuz i wanted another DS pair lol

Yep i love these. Havent seen anyone else rocking them in san francisco. Not sure if people just stuffing em in closets or what.

I've only seen an old Chinese guy rock the 12 gamma's. No 3lab5 or xi gammas!
Oh boy please tell me it wasn't the old Chinese guy that always rockin j's with matching gear? His pics were posted a few pages ago on this thread

I'm not sure when it will happen but FNL still has over 600 pairs of GS sizes and 300 Men's sizes in their warehouse inventory. Be alert I suppose?

keep on guessing 

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom