Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CHECK IT OUT! ARE THESE THE NEW 11s? THE LANEYS/GAMMAS?

BEFORE YOU SAY THESE ARE SPACEJAMS CHECK OUT THE WHITE PODS AT THE BOTTOM & ''YELLOWISH" JORDAN JUMPMAN TAG ON THE 3rd SPACING!

THIS PICTURE JUST SURFACED  THE WEB TODAY

TELL ME HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT THESE? I STILL NEED MORE DETAILED PICS TO DECIDE

Last edited:
BEFORE YOU SAY THESE ARE SPACEJAMS CHECK OUT THE WHITE PODS AT THE BOTTOM & ''YELLOWISH" JORDAN JUMPMAN TAG ON THE 3rd SPACING!
THIS PICTURE JUST SURFACED THE WEB TODAY

View media item 525073

i can dig it, I hoped they looked similar to this, but will need better/closer photos!

View media item 525073

No.these are mj exclusives with gum soles. Mj already wss spotted with these in a basketball camp in late 2012.

I wish we can see some more pics! By now we would have had a good idea of what the shoe looks like and more people would have made a decision but I think these wont be like the black and red XIs like last year in terms of production because JB doesn't want to fill the market up with shoes that people won't buy but you never what can happen nowadays

Im tellin yall watch out for a retro of the jams with a icy blue sole!
As fresh as those would be, just seems too soon. That would be an instacop.. I've always thought that would finish off the blue accents on the jams. But even on the "gamma" pic that surfaced the sole seems to be a frosted grey that should prob help with the yellowing.

View media item 525073

No.these are mj exclusives with gum soles. Mj already wss spotted with these in a basketball camp in late 2012.

That's also a navy upper too. Looks more Marquette inspired than anything...

So istill cant figure out how to posts pics from IG, so here is the links for the pics that are surfacing of these:

Looks interesting, dont know how i feel about that sole though

12/21/13 Air Jordan 11 Retro
378037-006 Black/Gamma Blue-Black-Varsity Maize
$185.00 - Men's
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

My issue is the yellow just looks SO out of place... There's so little of it that there's no point in even putting it on the shoe. If they made the traction pods at the bottom yellow then I guess it would be better.

I can't say I'm picking these up, but they aren't super horrible for an XI retro+ ... They could be worse :nerd:
They will be easy to Blackout, which is what I'd do if I procured them...
But I don't think I'll be getting these, honestly.

The shape of them knockoff joints from kicksordie is terrible...

And hopefully the real release comes with yellow pods

Back
Top Bottom