• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These are terrible. 

Good, that just means I can save my money and spend it more on Christmas gifts without feeling broke later on.

nerd.gif

It's usually all about the XI's when the holidays roll around but I see the Taxi's getting most of the hype this holiday season.

With the bred 1s coming out a few days after, these will sit on the shelves for a while. Everyone I mean EVERYONE will be gunning for the 1s. So for the few folks who want these, they should be able to cop. I might get a pair for my gf and see if I can get the bred 1s then get these on a restock or see if they are still in the stores

are you guys crazy on here or what? Lol mainly black 11s will sit? What world are y'all living in? Lol

are you guys crazy on here or what? Lol mainly black 11s will sit? What world are y'all living in? Lol

No high top jordan 11 will ever sit

But i cant see it having a high resale value like all the retro 11's in the past 4 years
But who knows

Last edited:
Succezz in Chicago said that they worked with Nike on the design of this CW.  They had a sample in store of the Black/Red 11 with the black midsole, and the dude working said that they were part of the process in making that shoe also.

Back
Top Bottom