Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ARUNDEL MILLS ALREADY COMFIRMED. All I want is the bel air 5's in a size 13 or 14. Who wants to help a brother out in the dc area??

You need to read better. Arundel only confirmed they are getting the gammas. National harbor is getting the fresh prince v. Don't turn this into a wtb thread please. I'll be watching.

You need to read better. Arundel only confirmed they are getting the gammas. National harbor is getting the fresh prince v. Don't turn this into a wtb thread please. I'll be watching.

I thought that since this was the gamma thread that me saying Arundel already confirmed was suffice. But, I got you on the sell part........

Thank u sir. Oldsole posted a riddle. Dudes skipped the riddle and just said arundel.

NFL champs = Seattle for the taxi
Our nations capital = dc aka national harbor

I thought that since this was the gamma thread that me saying Arundel already confirmed was suffice. But, I got you on the sell part........
i had to edit ninjas got to happy & didnt read good look tho

Last edited:

For SoCal folks, the house of hoops is supposed to do a raffle when it opens in the Santa Anita mall. Just an FYI.
you are the man...!!! 

any info on the Grand Opening.... usually they open on  fridays correct?

you are the man...!!! 

any info on the Grand Opening.... usually they open on  fridays correct?
let me ask a friend when he gets off work. he works at the mall. i'll have him take a pic of the poster out front.

oh o]]]

let me ask a friend when he gets off work. he works at the mall. i'll have him take a pic of the poster out front.
damn they got a poster out front so basically its bout be release day al over again
mad.gif

Grand Openings are Great…. Especially the HOH ones - They usually communicate with the NIKE REPS and get a good amount of restock on J's KD's LebRon's Kobe's etc etc etc

Depending on the size of the store n location Nike will send HOH enough ….. Everyone i ever went to

which is only like 3 GO - People just showed up…. got in line n grabbed a ticket and cawped some shoes

and alot of people bought 2-3 pairs as long as you got back in Line….

Fine with me! 

I called 4-5 Diff SO CALI NIKE OUTLETS - The Arrogant mgrs at Camarillo and Citadel said that they won't be getting Jordans and the Jordan outlet Release  is for Stores that don't sell and do good numbers...

Then he went on to brag bout how all the Cali stores are one of the highest grossing NO and they don't need Jordans cuz they sell they're inventory any how…..

not sure how true that statement is…  Sounds like HAM SPAM and TURKEY BACON to me!

Last edited:
I called 4-5 Diff SO CALI NIKE OUTLETS - The Arrogant mgrs at Camarillo and Citadel said that they won't be getting Jordans and the Jordan outlet Release  is for Stores that don't sell and do good numbers...

Then he went on to brag bout how all the Cali stores are one of the highest grossing NO and they don't need Jordans cuz they sell they're inventory any how…..

not sure how true that statement is…  Sounds like HAM SPAM and TURKEY BACON to me!

Maaaaaaan, now you got me hungry over here... Lol

Vacaville california nike outlet will have them. Fcfs wristband and size guranteed begin at 4am. Thank me later. Jist helping out the folks who werent able to cop. Gl to all

I saw the Facebook feed on the fan page Air Jordan Release dates but it sounds like a false alarm to me since I called many stores and they said they were not getting them

what kind of imperfections should i expect on B-grades?

It could be the littlest thing your eye won't catch or if can look like its butchered thsts why its in the outlet it plays in your favor because in most outlets if they have more than one of your size you can ask to se em and pick what pair is best

It could be the littlest thing your eye won't catch or if can look like its butchered thsts why its in the outlet it plays in your favor because in most outlets if they have more than one of your size you can ask to se em and pick what pair is best
thanks dude!

hope it wont be crazy to get these tomorrow....

Back
Top Bottom