Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You could always flip the pair you get IF they restock and you are successful. Just try and pay the lowest possible if you pay resell.

What's a fair resell price?
there's no such thing
laugh.gif

I see people selling these to Sole Supremacy all day at $275, so definitely that price can be had.

Trying to find this T-Shirt for Retail or under since they on sale in stores

Foolios trying to charge people $45-80 bucks for this Tee on Ebay

Like REALLY???

Trying to find this T-Shirt for Retail or under since they on sale in stores

Foolios trying to charge people $45-80 bucks for this Tee on Ebay

Like REALLY???

View media item 822334
Yup I messed up and didn't buy the shirt first when they came out 2 weeks before the gammas. They sold out and went to ebay for $50+ auctions. They restocked the tees though on eastbay. That's where I just got mine last week lol

I had blacked mine out on RD... Pulled mine out last night & felt like they would look cleaner without the "23" on the heel tab eventhough I had blacked them out, since one of them was crooked. Check em out View media item 830478

Hey guys quick question. I've been hearing something's about these running small, would you say so? I am going to have to size down to get a good pair, and want to make sure it won't be smaller than need be. Thanks!

Hey guys quick question. I've been hearing something's about these running small, would you say so? I am going to have to size down to get a good pair, and want to make sure it won't be smaller than need be. Thanks!

IMO 11's typically run small and narrow. I don't think it would hurt to .5 size up

Haven't worn mine yet, but my brother said that his do; that they really hurt his pinky toe the first few times he wore em.

Back
Top Bottom