Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Picked up a new pair of Gammas yesterday.  Quick question though.  Does anyone else's Gammas have the same misalignment problem that mine do?  The PL stitching on the right pair doesn't align with the points on the midsole and sole.  

Have to say that I'm not too impressed with the QC on my recent JB pickups.  My Infrared 23s from FNL came with a nice paint chip on the midsole.  

Picked up a new pair of Gammas yesterday.  Quick question though.  Does anyone else's Gammas have the same misalignment problem that mine do?  The PL stitching on the right pair doesn't align with the points on the midsole and sole.  

Have to say that I'm not too impressed with the QC on my recent JB pickups.  My Infrared 23s from FNL came with a nice paint chip on the midsole.  
Yea Nike's quality check is getting bad. Your right shoe is just really sloppy. The PL stitching and even the sole arches up uneven vs your left. A lot  ppl have had that problem with all 11s. If you email nike and send them the pics they should give you a discount. If you tell them look your products aren't cheap especially mens and some small 10% does nothing for me and they should give you a little more

Any word on a re-stock on the west coast for these? They have restocked a few times on the east coast and south for All-Star Weekend but no love in Cali yet. Any ideas?  They should at least release them online again. any help is much appreciated!

Any word on a re-stock on the west coast for these? They have restocked a few times on the east coast and south for All-Star Weekend but no love in Cali yet. Any ideas?  They should at least release them online again. any help is much appreciated!

Really? They had pairs for the all star weekend and probably for the Jb store in ny. What other restocked have happened over on this east coast?

nerd.gif

Really? They had pairs for the all star weekend and probably for the Jb store in ny. What other restocked have happened over on this east coast?
You are correct on both re-stocks, thats exactly what i was referring to. I wouldnt know cause im from the west coast. Im looking for an answer to when they restock, not criticism.

You are correct on both re-stocks, thats exactly what i was referring to. I wouldnt know cause im from the west coast. Im looking for an answer to when they restock, not criticism.

I'm just taking your words for what they are. You said it in plural as if they have been popping up which isn't true and you mentioned two special events as if it was something normal therefore the west coast should receive them too.

No one has confirmed any type of restock. Outlets might be the next step since they already hit one and more may be to come.

From a sneakersteal tweet:

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/03/06/air-jordan-xi-retro-gamma-outlet-release/

I called the Las Vegas North outlet and they said no restock. The South outlet is closed for remodeling and will open back up tomorrow.

Apparently this is a rumor according to the 10 Nike Outlet stores I called here in Cali. Unless thoer trying to keep it a secret. I wish it were true myself but it seems too good to be. Wel see Saturday. Any help would be appreciated.

ARUNDEL MILLS ALREADY COMFIRMED. All I want is the bel air 5's in a size 13 or 14. Who wants to help a brother out in the dc area??

View media item 831239

View media item 830477

the're are fine brah!!

Restock on the weekend seems so vague. I live in Dac and would love to catch this restock but I'm not hanging around Nike all day Saturday for the hope to get some kicks.

Restock on the weekend seems so vague. I live in Dac and would love to catch this restock but I'm not hanging around Nike all day Saturday for the hope to get some kicks.

I feel u man... I dont know why everyone is being so secretive about releases. I hope they restock them here in Cali soon.

Back
Top Bottom