Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Picked up a new pair of Gammas yesterday.  Quick question though.  Does anyone else's Gammas have the same misalignment problem that mine do?  The PL stitching on the right pair doesn't align with the points on the midsole and sole.  

Have to say that I'm not too impressed with the QC on my recent JB pickups.  My Infrared 23s from FNL came with a nice paint chip on the midsole.  
Yeah, just got my pair today and had the same issue. Probably a return. 

No... sux... I was a t work when nike posted the tweet. The link didnt work from mobile phones so I missed out again. Thats just my luck with Gammas. Maybe ill get them on the next restock.
what if there is no other restock. What if that's it. What if....this is as good as it gets

I was able to get the Gamma XI on nike restock. And this is how the box came. It was double box and nothing was wrong with the shipping box, so can't be UPS fault
Wow, box is definitely beat up.  More importantly though, are the shoes in good condition?

There's a HOH openin' here next week and the lady told me they'd restock Gammas. I already ja
I was able to get the Gamma XI on nike restock. And this is how the box came. It was double box and nothing was wrong with the shipping box, so can't be UPS fault

I got em from NDC on release date in Dec, and my box came a bit beat too -.-

Yea that box is definitely a return and from the looks of it, a returned Christmas gift given to a kid.  Can't remember the last time I saw something that tore up..........Can only picture a franctic kid tearing into the box

Yea that box is definitely a return and from the looks of it, a returned Christmas gift given to a kid.  Can't remember the last time I saw something that tore up..........Can only picture a franctic kid tearing into the box

If he is returning it I'm always here

I got mine today from last week's NDS restock. Outside and inside box was good shape. The shoe had some glue and creases around the midsole. Nothing major. Very happy. Shoe runs a bit tight but not complaining. Never un-DS's something this fast!

After seeing your post, it got me worried. Went home to find my box:

View media item 868514View media item 868516
Luckily the shoebox just had a scuff or two and no corner dings at all, just totally surprised that the box wasn't bent out of shape.

Last edited:
Just got an extra pair off the nike restock. Everything was fine. Glad folks were able to get their pairs.

Someone on twitter got only one shoe 
sick.gif

I gotta say, a good amount of the posts in this thread look like B grade pairs.  Not saying that it isn't expected, but what is going on with the quality?  I know for every B grade pair there were probably at least 100 A+ pairs but still, it's not like these shoes are cheap price wise.

Back
Top Bottom