Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

You got one of those fake returns....  Got the original shoes from NDC on release day and then returned a fake/GM pair that bought from China before release.   
that is just wrong but doesn't surprise me some people would do shady things like that
mean.gif

I just un-DS's these and these are tight. I do have a mildly wider feet but I have NEVER had any problems wearing size 12's for any other Nike shoes. These were my first XI's. Say I get 12.5, would the width really be wider or it'll be just longer? Debating what to do.....Probably going to try to stretch them.
These do run smaller/tighter. I have a size 12 and when I tried them on my feet were crushed, especially on the lateral sides of my foot. Hopefully they can be stretched out 

These do run smaller/tighter. I have a size 12 and when I tried them on my feet were crushed, especially on the lateral sides of my foot. Hopefully they can be stretched out 
I'm going to borrow one of my friend's shoe stretcher thingy and see how that goes. I saw on other sites using extreme heat like a hair dryer, ice, oatmeal, and potato to stretch the shoe?!?! no thanks...It's too bad you don't get a chance to try these before you buy....

Last edited:
You got one of those fake returns....  Got the original shoes from NDC on release day and then returned a fake/GM pair that bought from China before release.   

Wow that's grimey as hell but sadly I could see ninjas doin that a lot SMH

I just un-DS's these and these are tight. I do have a mildly wider feet but I have NEVER had any problems wearing size 12's for any other Nike shoes. These were my first XI's. Say I get 12.5, would the width really be wider or it'll be just longer? Debating what to do.....Probably going to try to stretch them.
Good luck finding a 12.5 though if you're gonna look.

I was able to get the Gamma XI on nike restock. And this is how the box came. It was double box and nothing was wrong with the shipping box, so can't be UPS fault

please don't put that out there for dude if its not confirmed. people that don't know any better will be thinking they have fake shoes which you can't tell just by looking at a beat box.

Last edited:
please don't put that out there for dude if its not confirmed. people that don't know any better will be thinking they have fake shoes which you can't tell just by looking at a beat box.
This. I remember seeing a beat up box someone got from FNL on RD. It happens. More than likely a returned pair that was VERY poorly packaged.

Agree. I would think it would be extremely high risk and dumb to return fakes. Nike will have your name, address, and considering how much money they losing out on counterfeit industry, they will come after you hard. There is also no proof Nike would resell returns. Not even sure how that discussion even got started. I also find it hard that anyone would return their shoes for minor blemishes.

a couple glue stains should be acceptable. c'mon man.

that misaligned patent cut and midsole is not right though. not enough for me to return however...

Agree. I would think it would be extremely high risk and dumb to return fakes. Nike will have your name, address, and considering how much money they losing out on counterfeit industry, they will come after you hard. There is also no proof Nike would resell returns. Not even sure how that discussion even got started. I also find it hard that anyone would return their shoes for minor blemishes.

Returns to happen tho. A dude got a pair of gammas from his outlet because the customer in from of him returned them because he didn't like the fit.

glad to say i just joined this club as well.  picked them up DS on friday :smile:

Niice bro enjoy mine are still DS waiting till summer to pull these out i honestly can't wait till I'm able to rock shorts,man i love that warm breezy summer days and nights.

Last edited:
Which deal is better, all shoes are DS. Trade my gamma 11s for white cement 4s or gammas and 80 for black cement 3s. I am think of getting the sport blue 3 if i dont get the BC3s.

Which deal is better, all shoes are DS. Trade my gamma 11s for white cement 4s or gammas and 80 for black cement 3s. I am think of getting the sport blue 3 if i dont get the BC3s.
i think value wise they're about the same, so in the end depends on what you really want or want more. If you don't mind paying the extra 80, I would trade for the black cement 3's, just my preference though.

Last edited:

i think value wise they're about the same, so in the end depends on what you really want or want more. If you don't mind paying the extra 80, I would trade for the black cement 3's, just my preference though.
Do the black cements(2011) fit big or true to size, i am a size 9 in the gammas. 

I didn't know if I was going to keep another pair that I got in the Nike restock but decided to keep it today. I will be taking back my Infrapink 6's to Finishline to offset the cost. I would rather have 3 pairs of these then one pair of these 6's. Just turned out that the hot pink doesn't go with any of my fits. I will make up for it my copping the sport blue 6's times 3. I would say these are very TTS for those still looking.

Last edited:
What is the name of the correct shade of blue that would match gamma blue?

I don't know if there is a perfect shade other than the color nike produces but I would think something near baby blue would be close.

a little late to the join the club, but took some pics of my gamma's  :smile:

link to full album with some AJKO as a thrown in...

Niice pics bruh they make the kicks look
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
im glad i copped 2 pairs and my wifey happy with hers ,what kind of hardware you using if you don't mind because your cam is on point.
thanks!

using a 5D3 with a 100mm macro.  any DSLR with that lens would be able to get those shots.  its all about the light!  i used a gridded beauty dish and a reflector.

Back
Top Bottom