Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did the restock come in original box?? I wanna get another pair just to beat up but the seller says they came in a orange nike box.

Did the restock come in original box?? I wanna get another pair just to beat up but the seller says they came in a orange nike box.

He's selling you a pair that wasn't from the restock but was from a nike outlet. B grade pair.

The restock from NDS came with the original box. No receipt though...
Don't they send you one once you get shipping confirmation

The release from December came with a generic receipt since the boxes were pre packaged for a quick shipment.
The restock on nike.com did come with a receipt with the pair i received.

The Orange box you are talking about should come with a receipt from the Nike outlet and have a B stamp on the size tag.

You are correct that you get an email confirming your order but the physical receipt is what we are talking about.

I didn't get a receipt in my box from the restock. I thought it was a NDS thing. But I did get an email receipt.

Last edited:

Pretty sure Blatche is wearing these right now vs. the Knicks if anyone cares
Yes he do! They lookin on point too unlike the calls/no calls by the refs
mean.gif

Never bought Jordans until the Venoms. Don't keep watch on them. Figured it wouldn't hurt to see if a website were selling them for ALMOST retail price. lol.

Smart man... lol

UnDS my gammas today and they for sure run small.. my left pinky toe was hurtin only after an hr of wearing
run small compared to other XI's?

i normally wear 8.5 and i got these in a 9, and they're def a little bigger.  

put a shoe tree in there?  it'll def stretch a little at least with break-in

Back
Top Bottom