Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ya got me overhere thinkig about trading my 8 for an 8.5 before I even wear em smh let me get outta here

run small compared to other XI's?

i normally wear 8.5 and i got these in a 9, and they're def a little bigger.  

put a shoe tree in there?  it'll def stretch a little at least with break-in
i wouldnt know... this is actually my first pair of XIs.

i may have to to throw a force field in there the next few wears.. hopefully that will give me some wiggle room for the future.. or i may jus have to wear thinner socks

Well i'm def not going to trade up to a 13. I wasn't sure if the half size up is simply slightly longer. If half size up isn't wider, then I'm selling. As much as I like the shoes, I won't keep them if they hurt my feet. I've tried a shoe tree like expander but doesn't seem to be working.

I'm sure we'll see these restock 10 more times throughout the year lol. I'll snag a pair once again later.

Yo, I haven't bought Jordans until this month, nor do I know anything about them but I saw some girl on the train with all Black 11s? LMFAO. Or do those exist? Because I was like "TF, she got the most obvious fake kicks on"

There was not a released version of "Blackouts," only samples used in demos when the 28s were 1st coming out. (If you mean the jumpman/tag was black too)

Custom. I know the the custom bred 11 is called "dirty bred" you can find them on ebay I believe.

Oh, sounds like a fugazi then..
laugh.gif
only one that had gold was Golden Moments Pack which is a concord cw with gold accents.
LOL, it had to be..... I mean, maybe she painted them, but what are the odds... Haven't seen one person in NYC with custom J's.

LOL, it had to be..... I mean, maybe she painted them, but what are the odds... Haven't seen one person in NYC with custom J's.
Actually I have some Concords that needed to be restored. Instead of restoring them to it's original color way, I wanted to get them blacked out, but keeping the same sole color/tint.  I know several customizers in the Houston Area. I should get them back a about 3 weeks.

Did this because I found a good deal on some other Concords that were fine condition wise.

Back
Top Bottom