• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn every link was fake!!.....dudes must be getting robbed left and right
roll.gif

lol jokes
If you can't match a black and blue pair of shoes with anything in your closet you've got some problems my man.
Dude is a troll but doesn't know it. He was so thirsty for these at the beginning now he cant match a predominately black shoe?
indifferent.gif

And on the infrared23 6s thread he constantly stated he was gonna "f it and buy the reps" because he couldn't score a real pair
laugh.gif

Was able to find a pair of legit Gamma Blue 11s size 7y (How do these fit) worn 3 times (basically deadstock) for 160 usd.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a niketalker selling them but pretty stoked

As far as size here's my take. I bought 3 different sizes sz 11,11.5, and 12. im normally a sz 11 i bought the 11.5 because i know they are cut real small. long story short i ended up going with the sz 12 because even the 11.5 was kinda small too. I have black/red, SJ, Concord, Infared low. concord low, etc and all of those are good in sz 11 or 11.5 but this gamma one i had to go a whole size up. Weird right? But did anybody else have to go up half a size? or whole size?

Oh and for the record don't be fooled by my join date, i lurked from 03 til 2011, joined in 2011 and when the server switched from yuku i had to forfeit my old name which was Erdmanboy2220. was kinda mad at first but got over it and became a lurker again lol, until yesterday. Just want to be clear that i am not a newbie LOL

Oh and for the record don't be fooled by my join date, i lurked from 03 til 2011, joined in 2011 and when the server switched from yuku i had to forfeit my old name which was Erdmanboy2220. was kinda mad at first but got over it and became a lurker again lol, until yesterday. Just want to be clear that i am not a newbie LOL

Last edited:
@retrohead182 go  head with the Killa joint man LOL. i knew yall would think i was frontin i gave my old name as proof, heck i was even on here b4 you. But not here to beef about dumb stuff like that homie its all good. @retro182 whats your take on the fit of the gamma 11 by the way?

It was more of a no one cares post lol. Like who cares if you did just join even tho you say you aren't new. It don't matter really new or OG
pimp.gif
. And I went TTS and they fine just my pinky hurts a lil after hours of wear but its not like it rubs on the sides. Its weird. If you have a wide foot def go .5 up

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

@retrohead182 go head with the Killa joint man LOL. i knew yall would think i was frontin i gave my old name as proof, heck i was even on here b4 you. But not here to beef about dumb stuff like that homie its all good. @retro182 whats your take on the fit of the gamma 11 by the way?
im just messin man lol

Last edited:

@retrohead182 go head with the Killa joint man LOL. i knew yall would think i was frontin i gave my old name as proof, heck i was even on here b4 you. But not here to beef about dumb stuff like that homie its all good. @retro182 whats your take on the fit of the gamma 11 by the way?
they fit tighter than my breds and concords for sure. just sitting down wit them i felt the pressure on my pinky toes

Yep, these hurt my pinky toes when I wear 'em at work for long hours, I have narrow feet so I went TTS with an 11 but I wish I had got an 11.5 ...but me and my girl love ours and hardly ever see anybody rockin 'em except my homie at work who gets damn near every release.

Stebbie J had these and the Columbia's on in yesterday's episode of L&HH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom