Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There really don't hurt my pinky toe but for some reason I can't wear no shows like do with every other XI. They rip the skin off my ankle

anyone know if these normally run small? i just got a pair and i'm a size 9 in all shoes (including the last fire red 3 and olympic 6 for reference) but these feel like they're a half size too small on me because my toes feel extremely cramped. i'm not sure if i should try to sell them and go to 9.5 or just wear them and hope they stretch out. any help appreciated. 

anyone know if these normally run small? i just got a pair and i'm a size 9 in all shoes (including the last fire red 3 and olympic 6 for reference) but these feel like they're a half size too small on me because my toes feel extremely cramped. i'm not sure if i should try to sell them and go to 9.5 or just wear them and hope they stretch out. any help appreciated. 

Yes they run small ...all 11's run small.
My pinky toe hurt a bit when I wear these for long hours.

about to trade my new grey 11 , vnds blue foam and pewter foam for space jam 11 and concord lightly used and brand new gammas. how much should I ask him to add?

about to trade my new grey 11 , vnds blue foam and pewter foam for space jam 11 and concord lightly used and brand new gammas. how much should I ask him to add?

Yeah, assuming they're real that's a solid trade. Take the 11's and run.

Back
Top Bottom