• I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
will they be doin a restock on these for le holidays

Also i'm looking for a size 9.0, pm me if you got a line

Last edited:

Jordan 11 Gamma Blue with Black Gold Rope  Swap
pimp.gif

I am looking for a DS pair of gammas size 10. Whats a normal price that I should pAy? If anyone has a pair I am open to that as well.

Seriously? Guys on ebay with a nice amount of feedback are at $275. I guess i was hoping i could get them here for a better price among my fellow sneakerheads...

Wanted a pair of these but struck out. Dont see me paying 300+ for these oh well. Doubt a restock on these will happen.  Cant believe I waited a year for already. GUESS i DIDNT need these as bad

^Funny you mention "not needing these that bad" - I struck out on the Legends (didn't really try that hard, but besides the point) and actually found a pair for $280 shipped. In the end, I said **** it 
laugh.gif

It's like nowadays, if I can't get retail, it's like the thrill / feeling wears off real quick anymore and then I also realize "Guess I didn't need them that bad after all".

I need a pair in a 9.5, but these eBay listings are either sketchy or way too expensive. :smh:

Hate that I passed on these. Could've had them at retail without even waiting in line. Just wasn't feeling them at the time and I was let down that JB wasn't releasing the Columbias. :smh:

Yea man nowadays its tough to pass on anything with any sort of hype or you'll regret it down the road when you start liking them and resale prices are too high. In my case I actually got a sz 11 on rd but they didn't fit tts so I sold with the intention of finding my 11.5 down the road but I haven't been able to find a good price.

Now this year with the columbias I sized up .5 cause all my other 11s run small and now they run tts, so I'm looking to trade my 11.5 for an 11. SMH at JB sizing lol

Their mentality is: "If Mike didn't wear them, then I wont either."

Alot of people here didn't even see him play, so why not just give the new colorways a chance? ....its a hypebeast/reseller mentality to indulge ONLY in OG colorways.

Last edited:
Just traded DS Grey Toe 13s plus $60 for Gammas, what a steal lol. I was wondering if the Gammas came with a chain attached to the laces. I've never noticed people wearing it but damn it makes the Gammas look so much fresher

Alot of people here didn't even see him play, so why not just give the new colorways a chance? ....its a hypebeast/reseller mentality to indulge ONLY in OG colorways.
"Hypebeast/reseller mentality"
Thats not necessarily the case. could be he/she grew up in that era ,and Ogs are what triggers nostalgia for him/her, Or maybe its as simple as Retro +'s dont appeal to him/her.

Alright so with the above out the way, "Class is in session ,so u can stop guessing.."

-Resellers-
A resellers going to buy anything that has hype surrounding that item in order to profit , by virtually any means necessary.

-Hypebeasts-
Hypebeasts will buy anything they see gaining attention. I think its partly because ,if they dont have that item with hype circulating around it , some how theyre not as cool or substantial as they are if they do get that item. Hypebeasts are alot of the time mindless , they'll follow the pack,the trend, they let propaganda heavily influence them.

In the case of someone who only prefers OGs, I think he/she is charismatic for buying what he/she likes. If more ppl had that same charisma, not only would it be easier to obtain heat we seek,but society as a whole would benefit. Thats because it would limit dependency on other peoples opinions. There would be no worries on what u should do,say,wear, and how u should act. Charisma would make it so u lead ur own path ,as opposed to following the one set by the man/woman before u.

Granted how we learn ,is by example, but after the educating, value,and standards are set , its then time to be ur own person.

That's what seperates the Sheppards from the sheep.

In case It may of missed u, Im Wide Awake. This is due to having a understanding of our world,taking the time, and applying the effort to enlighten myself ,as well as others I encounter, learning from those encounters , that ability is gained, and begins thru K.O.S.

Remember this, every,and anyone can teach u something ,whether its how to be ,or how not to be ,the lesson is there to be learned ...

Class is dismissed...

Happy New year NT ,hope its a prosperous one that changes the tides of all that is oppressive! !!

Sincerely,
-MONOPOLIZE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom