Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just traded DS Grey Toe 13s plus $60 for Gammas, what a steal lol. I was wondering if the Gammas came with a chain attached to the laces. I've never noticed people wearing it but damn it makes the Gammas look so much fresher
A steal for sure but a chain? Jawnsss don't come with a chain.... Oh boy.... I think you should post a few pics so we can check these out

Just traded DS Grey Toe 13s plus $60 for Gammas, what a steal lol. I was wondering if the Gammas came with a chain attached to the laces. I've never noticed people wearing it but damn it makes the Gammas look so much fresher
eek.gif
.............  Oh O! is right bro post pics. Only J's that come with a wut ever hanging chain are Replica's (Fakes), or Authenticity ribbon proving they are Legit

that you would get at a Sneakercon show.

I've never seen that chain before ...you can kinda tell it doesn't belong bc it's looped thru the lace loops.

IMO on them Gammas look like GM pair. Seller could have just added the key chain for the hell of it, but most likely they are GM pair.

The stretched out 23 on the back is "A" Flag.

^^I think as far as sizing up, thatll depend if you have a wide foot or not, for me they was Tts.

Last edited:
^^I think as far as sizing up, thatll depend if you have a wide foot or not, for me they was Tts.
My size 9 Infrared lows are almost the exact length of my Gamma 9.5's. Fit wise, pretty similar too, only difference is the extra feel between the low and mid upper.

Haven't posted in awhile. I just recently got these. These are not comfortable. Will a take awhile to break in? They feel snug and I don't have wide feet. I wear a size 11.5 and that's the size I got.

Haven't posted in awhile. I just recently got these. These are not comfortable. Will a take awhile to break in? They feel snug and I don't have wide feet. I wear a size 11.5 and that's the size I got.
I usually go a .5 size up in XIs. But the good news is is that you can always take the insole out and just thug it out like that. That flimsy factory insole really doesnt make a difference anyway, TRUST ME! you wont notice a bit of difference. Just make sure you wear a sock with em. lol

I usually go a .5 size up in XIs. But the good news is is that you can always take the insole out and just thug it out like that. That flimsy factory insole really doesnt make a difference anyway, TRUST ME! you wont notice a bit of difference. Just make sure you wear a sock with em. lol

Thanks I will try that.

Back
Top Bottom