Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i can almost guarantee once December rolls around and it's the night before the release date, everybody will be scrambling and wanting to cop these.   Just watch .   I'm digging this new color to be honest.  People are going to hate only because JB isn't retro'ing an OG colorway this holiday in the XI's .    It's good that JB is bringing new colorways into the mix .   Most people have the OG colors of the XI's from the past releases (if you are a true sneaker collector) anyway.  Those that came into the game the last year or two and only have what ? maybe the concords and breds from the past 2 holiday releases.  yeah those are the ones that want to see the SJ or CG or Columbia's retro again.  Don't worry they'll be out again for sure.   All i need is the Columbia's, but since those didn't retro this year ,  I'm perfectly fine with this Gamma colorway.  It's something different and I think JB did a good job of this color scheme IMO.  I'll be scoopin these up for sure

Space Jams and Concords were def very limited compared to the Breds

There's a reason JB threw them in a regular box to cut costs

incorrect, the concords werent mass produced the way the Breds were. thats a fact.

if you still missed out on the breds (legit) ones then you shouldnt be into sneakers SRS
says the guy who couldn't get a pair for months.

Concords were mass produced...stores just held on to stock to re-sell later.

incorrect, the concords werent mass produced the way the Breds were. thats a fact.

if you still missed out on the breds (legit) ones then you shouldnt be into sneakers SRS
Now, he understands me...All you had to do was just go to the store for the Breds. But, the Concords were a totally different story

Steel grey 10s are on page 37 and taxi 12s on page 19. This thread is on page 73. You get the point of where I'm getting at.

I must be odd man out.. Don't care anything about Columbias. Concords>Columbias all day long..

But I'll probably buy as many as I can get my hands on when they drop, be good trade bait as much as they are praised..

I can't even begin to imagine how stupid I'd feel if I was wearing these and walked past some dude wearing breds or space jams.

Who cares what everyone is wearing, just wear what you like.
You think the dudes out there wearing white AF1s care that he's very likely gonna see another dude wearing white AF1s, as well?

The poor mans breds 
roll.gif

You think the dudes out there wearing white AF1s care that he's very likely gonna see another dude wearing white AF1s, as well?
exactly. same thing withe almost ever jordan your bound to see someone else with them.

:smh:

I can't even begin to imagine how stupid I'd feel if I was wearing these and walked past some dude wearing breds or space jams.

You might want to get some therapy if you need that sort of validation.

This thread is the typical JB thread

Jordan drops an OG colorway
NT: Damnit jordan, you guys are so uncreative, they just came out 8 years ago and I still have 3 fresh pairs.

Jordan drops a new colorway
NT: Damnit Jordan, no one wants these ugly *** retro+ colorways, just keep cycling the tried and done OG colorways over and over again

Spot on. Reminds me of the '88 White/Cement 3 discussion. Prior to the rumors and preview photos, a majority of people wished Jordan Brand/Nike would put the "Nike Air" back on pairs instead of the Jumpman. Once the '88 3s finally released, a majority of people were complaining about how the return of the "Nike Air" on a 2012 release devalues their OG pairs (from a financial and nostalgic standpoint) and that they didn't want "hypebeasts" or new "sneakerheads" with a pair of sneakers with the OG treatment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom