Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One word to describe the new beast. Shameless. Please keep defending JB decision to release this travesty. But hey, at least it comes in a cool box right?

One word to describe the new beast. Shameless. Please keep defending JB decision to release this travesty. But hey, at least it comes in a cool box right?
Travesty!  Really?  What's happening to this country due to the political tug of war taking place in Washington right now is a "Travesty".  Theses are just another pair sneakers released by Nike.  

Why are people catching feelings about some sneakers tho :rofl: I gotta ubsub from this thread a little bit

Dudes hatin on these already? Meh. I like em a lot. def. gonna grab a pair for retail if possible.

I can't even begin to imagine how stupid I'd feel if I was wearing these and walked past some dude wearing breds or space jams.

mj-laughing.gif

Last edited:
Because everyone has the shoe, they're no longer special?
This. I got a news flash for you guys that don't like the fact that a lot of people has certain XIs. We been had them! In 2001 everyone had them and in 95/96 EVERYONE HAD THEM. Truth of the matter is, if everyone didn't want/ have them many of you wouldn't have them either. And if you really don't like having shoes that everyone has, why the **** would you buy an XI (or any Jordan for that matter)?

Last edited:
^In 2001 everybody did not have them. I know for a fact that around that time AF1s were flying off shelves and Jordans were sitting. In 2002 Nike only sold 250,000 pairs of Jordans in America and 15,000,0000 pairs of AF1s
Spot on. Reminds me of the '88 White/Cement 3 discussion. Prior to the rumors and preview photos, a majority of people wished Jordan Brand/Nike would put the "Nike Air" back on pairs instead of the Jumpman. Once the '88 3s finally released, a majority of people were complaining about how the return of the "Nike Air" on a 2012 release devalues their OG pairs (from a financial and nostalgic standpoint) and that they didn't want "hypebeasts" or new "sneakerheads" with a pair of sneakers with the OG treatment.
The funny thing is that it didnt. NA or no NA you still have a ******, synthetic pleather, low quality 2013 pair of shoes. Plain and simple.

I got those 88s for trade bait and I can't even find a decent trade out of it. You can find em for 280-320 right now. Less than the Bel Air 5s that just came out

Last edited:

Travesty!  Really?  What's happening to this country due to the political tug of war taking place in Washington right now is a "Travesty".  Theses are just another pair sneakers released by Nike.

I'm sorry if I made you mad. I'll stop calling them poor mans breds ok?

Who's mad tho? They are sneakers, you buy them if you like them or don't if you don't. Nike/JB is going to release whatever they can sell. Wider range of demographics = more $$$, simple as that.

And what is a "poor man's bred?" A shoe that is selling at the same price as the "bred" that was produced in large #s and restocked several times?

I know most of the ppl in here sayin the same thing about how they want em, but not enough to pay over retail...I really wanna see what happens when December gets here. I can't lie...Of the 3 shoes that are coming out w/ the Gamma Blue (LeBron XI, Jordan XI & XII) I honestly wanna say XI's are 2nd on my list. But, hopefully there's a lot of these like the Breds...I just went back and looked at the XII's, those are now at the bottom

Last edited:
I know most of the ppl in here sayin the same thing about how they want em, but not enough to pay over retail...I really wanna see what happens when December gets here. I can't lie...Of the 3 shoes that are coming out w/ the Gamma Blue (LeBron XI, Jordan XI & XII) I honestly wanna say XI's are 2nd on my list. But, hopefully there's a lot of these like the Breds...I just went back and looked at the XII's, those are now at the bottom
Only one of the Gamma Blue Colorways I want. XIIs are ugly and even if they werent I cant get with 12s with a suede upper. Lebron XIs are ugly. So far the VIII, IXs, and Xs are the only ones I like and VIIIs are the only ones I still like years after release

how bout f*ck gammas and bring out columbias hahah
jesus christ if you wany columbias so badly find mj get on your kness and beg him and then give him a blow job then maybe hell put a word in for you. its been established that no columbias this year so stop nagging.

jesus christ if you wany columbias so badly find mj get on your kness and beg him and then give him a blow job then maybe hell put a word in for you. its been established that no columbias this year so stop nagging.

This.
If someone is so crazy about the Columbias then try to find some ogs ir 2001 retros on ebay etc.
Jb decided to release a new colorway this winter for the 11 mids which did not happen since the 2001 coolgreys. Ive seen enough og colorways of the 11 and i have enough of them.

The funny thing is that it didnt. NA or no NA you still have a ******, synthetic pleather, low quality 2013 pair of shoes. Plain and simple.

I got those 88s for trade bait and I can't even find a decent trade out of it. You can find em for 280-320 right now. Less than the Bel Air 5s that just came out

Why do you keep quoting grey market prices?

And I'm not sure if yours are real or not, but mine are probably the best quality Jordans I got this year.

I was talking about the 88 Jordan IIIs which were only available on NDC and Niketown anyway. Also I did have a minor flaw on my pair. The Jordan 1 quality is on point by my main point still stands. 2013 retroes will not budge the price of OGs and early retroes

Last edited:
Well how could mine be grey market? I got mine for retail, day of, on Eastbay like everyone else. And yes I got a minor flaw on mine. And yes half the time I come accross someone selling their pair it is for under $300. Outside of eBay I haven't seen these go for more than 320 since the prices dropped. I dont have any GM pairs. I am just not opposed to GM pairs.

View media item 615747
Notice the leather on the upper has a small tear on it? Not a big deal now but if I wore it over and over again it would turn into a huge hole.

You can claim i am making a huge deal out of nothing all you want but I paid 220ish after tax. I can find a lot of shoes for half price that would not have that problem.

Last edited:
That's a quality control problem, and not actual quality of the sneaker. Not everyones sneaker looks the same as yours. My leather was better than on anything I got this year, beside maybe the royals.

And when you find some for $280-$300 on any site, let me know....because everything I've seen you post has been grey market.

Last edited:
Not on a site. You will always pay more on those sites. If you live in a big city and are in a local fb group you will always find them closer to actual market value than those ridiculous inflated prices. Life happens and people sell shoes to get money and are desperate to get rid of their kicks. Sometimes people simply want the money for other purposes etc.

Still looking to trade my pair for the Bel Air 5s. I will have to wait until prices drop tho

But yeah. Otherwise the leather was nice. Better than any Jordans I got except the Royal Is

Last edited:
any word on the actual release date?  Just need to know when to tell the job I might be 15 minutes late to work lol

Back
Top Bottom