Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The more I see the gamma, the more I like it. 11s are always a must for me. IMO, nice to see them have a new color way as long as they don't come out w too many different colors at same time. Re retroing and re retroing og colors is getting old

If there's at least one thing I'm bitter about in the sneaker world...it's about having no chance in hell to get the red yeezys for less than 2k.
That's about it in my book. On the other hand, I had Columbia 11s and the whole shoe yellowed badly. I will always pass on them 100%

If there's at least one thing I'm bitter about in the sneaker world...it's about having no chance in hell to get the red yeezys for less than 2k.
That's about it in my book. On the other hand, I had Columbia 11s and the whole shoe yellowed badly. I will always pass on them 100%
I'll agree with you on that, and I don't care what anybody says. The sheer impossibility of getting a pair of Yeezy 2's for  a decent price will always leave me salty. That being said, if there's one thing I like about the Gamma Blues its the blue sole. Just based on looks, and without having held a pair, it seems like yellowing won't be a serious issue. I accept yellowing of the Concord/Columbia/Space Jam sole as inevitable, but it still sucks that it happens.

Last edited:
Yea some girl on my ig has had 2 FSR restocks so far.... probably massed produced. Patiently waiting to get my pair.

i am passing on these (not because they are horrible) so i can get the black/red 1s and not have 2 camp outs for shoes in a matter of days. If shoes were easy to get like in the 90s then i would get them no doubt plus any other shoe i wanted but with all of this hassle i will only get the black/red 1 and the only other XI i will wait in line for is def columbias. Hope all who want these get them with ease.

^Yah I am thinking of passing on these for the Bred 1s and scooping these up at a later date.

But I also have a pair of 88 IIIs I would be willing to add cash to a trade for the 1s.

if you dont go retail or bust on these u are severely feeding the reseller beast on this one and it is pathetic what is selling out now days

i am passing on these (not because they are horrible) so i can get the black/red 1s and not have 2 camp outs for shoes in a matter of days. If shoes were easy to get like in the 90s then i would get them no doubt plus any other shoe i wanted but with all of this hassle i will only get the black/red 1 and the only other XI i will wait in line for is def columbias. Hope all who want these get them with ease.

It is a lot of hassle a few days on each end of Xmas.. Have to see how it plays out. Really wanting at least 2 of the Blk/Red 1s too..

Man, if that video didn't sell you on the shoe now...then, I don't know what will. But, just keep the "They're UGLY" comments coming so I can cop em' easily

Man, if that video didn't sell you on the shoe now...then, I don't know what will. But, just keep the "They're UGLY" comments coming so I can cop em' easily
that song in the video was straight garbage tho 
laugh.gif

^Yah I am thinking of passing on these for the Bred 1s and scooping these up at a later date.

But I also have a pair of 88 IIIs I would be willing to add cash to a trade for the 1s.

What size you wear I've got a plug a shoe pallace and would be willing to make that trade with no cash added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom