Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely looks nice, sole and the pods are very clean.

Wasn't the jumpman on the side originally supposed to be yellow on these? Or was it the 23 that was supposed to be blue?

No, the jumpman at the heel was always gamma blue and the 23 varsity maize (yellow).
I think some photoshops confused you ^^

I like these, def getting two pairs

I was thinking about picking up an early release pair, but I have had a few bad experiences with that route so I will just wait until RD
Same here man.  I am all in on this shoe.  I just hope it won't be a hassle to cop.  

The more pairs they make of this, the better.  I want a nice, smooth transaction.

Same here man.  I am all in on this shoe.  I just hope it won't be a hassle to cop.

The more pairs they make of this, the better.  I want a nice, smooth transaction.
honestly I love them, hope I can get one pair on RD, I want to double up but will have to wait and pay over retail but thats all good, just get me my one pair on release date and I will worry about doubling up later

embarassed.gif
bring back the columbian

smokin.gif

C'mon JB...
to be fair, the columbia 11s are built like tanks. the leather isnt great. the sole is super heavy. it's a heavy shoe all around. i sure would like a pair that was white and have it age with time so i'm pullin for a retro. im sure they'll mess it up somehow

I've always thought the Columbia was a rare shoe that looked better as it aged, and the leather went from white to more of an off-white/yellow look. 
nthat.gif

View media item 630014
I would be fine with it if it was a well taken care of pair

I really want to know what dude did to keep his pair so fresh. So next time this releases I can buy 2 pairs without stressing
my pairs i just kept in the box after wearing and cleaned the entire shoe including the soles and then dry the soles to get rid of the moisture left on the soles to slow downt the yellowing beofre putting them back in the box until the next episode

I think I might just have to cop these... I like when brand new colorways of classic kicks are released.

Man. These are cooked before they even hit the streets. Flame me for saying this but the air jordan 11 is on it's last legs. After what JB did with the bred 11's , shoe lost it's luster to me. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom