Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Surprised the NT fashion police haven't complained about the dudes jeans in the video though.

Lol. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the video. Beasts will say the pants aren't tight enough. Or you need new pants instead of shoes, etc...

Last edited:
I do like them and the video did make them look even better than I would expect but it depends on how other releases go because there are a lot of releases and these aren't at the top either

Lol at the C walk/hop in the vid though. Definately look good on the foot though, they really just look blacked out till he lifts his foot

Man, if that video didn't sell you on the shoe now...then, I don't know what will. But, just keep the "They're UGLY" comments coming so I can cop em' easily
They're ugly. You're welcome.

Seriously, I hope everyone who wants them can get them. Mass produced. I don't care for the colorway overall, but they're not horrible.

That video is confirmation that these are a must (not that I ever doubted it but they are some sus pics out there). IDK how people are hating on an all black Xi

That video is confirmation that these are a must (not that I ever doubted it but they are some sus pics out there). IDK how people are hating on an all black Xi
Concurred. I hated on these so hard but i caved and copped after watching a few vids. And I'll tell you, these mofos coordinated with a black on black fit got you looking like you're ready to put in some work.

No need even reinstating that these will most definitely sell out.

Last edited:
No need even reinstating that these will most definitely sell out.

:lol:
This shouldnt even have been a conversation. Anyone who said that knew they were wrong.

All black is 70% of what I wear (if you exclude the loud *** shoes). I aint had a pair of XIs in a minute. I aint trippin though. I'll be glad to start the collection with these.

that song in the video was straight garbage tho 
laugh.gif
LMMFAO...That ish' was beyond garbage
roll.gif

I like these, def getting two pairs

I was thinking about picking up an early release pair, but I have had a few bad experiences with that route so I will just wait until RD

I'm really thinking of copping these now. These are actually real dope in the videos and I don't think this shoe deserves as much hate that people are giving it

that video has me liking them but im still gunna sleep in and pass on these just because of the insanity that is the holiday XI release, might try to get a pair of columbias when they release but i might also just save up and get a prestine pair of 01 columbias

that video has me liking them but im still gunna sleep in and pass on these just because of the insanity that is the holiday XI release, might try to get a pair of columbias when they release but i might also just save up and get a prestine pair of 01 columbias
u mean a pristine yellowed pair...
mean.gif

cmon bro, i just got rid of one of my pairs to make ends meet and they had no yellowing and the soles were clear, if you want a good pair you can find one trust me

Nice higher cut patent leather...Fairly nice leather on the ankle...|I :smh:

JB giving that nicer quality to a pair of Retro+'s while the original color-ups get the cost cutting measures...Same thing they did with the "Suns" 8's earlier this year...

Not digging these but if you feeling them then good luck on the purchase...I'll see yall next summer for the Concord Low's then maybe the Columbia's at years end if they decide to throw us a bone...

Last edited:
These look better than the pictures suggest, but still not hot enough to cop. Not wasting my hard earned $$ on these.

Back
Top Bottom