• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif
 @ paying over 300 for these. I seen them all of IG. Grey market/ fakes going for that much

I wldn't dare pay 500 for these...especially if they plan on being shipped out like the Breds last year. But, let's see if w/ the special packaging coming back gonna have a effect on the # of units made. Cuz something tells me that probably was the reason for so many pairs being made/shipped out last year

:rofl:
I have already expressed my distaste for these matchy matchy clowns in other threads before. I was about to sit this one out.
View media item 634240View media item 634241
This is how people who match look like to me...
Can someone cue the pic of the guy with the matching car?

its easy i use soap and water and a firm toothbrush and scrub the soles to clean them after wearing them and then i dry them with a towel and to get in the cracks by the pods i literally blow the soap/water out with my mouth and wipe it up until it is out of all of the crevesis. its an annoying step but it helps a bunch by not leaving moisture in their to allow quicker yellowing.
View media item 634242
I'll just dry the soles and wipe the rest of it when it gets dirty.. I am not the type to spend an hour cleaning my shoes every day.

What's a good price to pay for these right now? Theres a guy here in Indy selling some on CL for $450. All pics look very legit.
There is an instagram seller selling em for 350 and that is too much. It will be an easy cop like the breds and concords.

any pairs anyone is buying early are grey market/air randy pairs

so dont believe the hype
Definitely not. I know mom and pop stores that get their inventory over a month early. One store in the north side lets you preorder and they call you when the shipment gets in. Not when the shoe releases.

People love to get those sexy eye looks (from dudes) at their feet for early releases
lol. but it been like that tho. If guys dressed up to impress girls you would see some sus **** out there.

Last edited:
Exactly why I don't even really own any Jordan's anymore; I don't want props or stares
Let me make sure i got your logic. You don't rock Js, NOT due to ever rising exorbitant prices, NOT even due to the fact that you simply never liked the shoes or "out-grew" them; But No, it's because as you so eloquently put it "People love to get those sexy eye looks (from dudes) at their feet for early releases", and you wouldn't "want props or stares".

Did i get it right? Don't want to get too rash here.

Cheddaman gonna leave a trail of broken necks and hurt feelings with that fit. Pelle Pelle is still an official designer amongst those who want a high quality leather jacket. I got one on CLEARANCE from a boutique this summer that cost me 1100.

Back
Top Bottom