Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
my pairs i just kept in the box after wearing and cleaned the entire shoe including the soles and then dry the soles to get rid of the moisture left on the soles to slow downt the yellowing beofre putting them back in the box until the next episode
<3 columbia's good upkeep with those!
smokin.gif

my pairs i just kept in the box after wearing and cleaned the entire shoe including the soles and then dry the soles to get rid of the moisture left on the soles to slow downt the yellowing beofre putting them back in the box until the next episode

Never heard of that technique. Dry them with what?

Never heard of that technique. Dry them with what?
its easy i use soap and water and a firm toothbrush and scrub the soles to clean them after wearing them and then i dry them with a towel and to get in the cracks by the pods i literally blow the soap/water out with my mouth and wipe it up until it is out of all of the crevesis. its an annoying step but it helps a bunch by not leaving moisture in their to allow quicker yellowing.

What's a good price to pay for these right now? Theres a guy here in Indy selling some on CL for $450. All pics look very legit.

$450 now :lol:

The Breds were an easy score these will be the same; Jordan hype and resale prices are starting to fade with Lebrons, KD, Kobe's and other brands cutting into Jordan funds for folks

That news interview is just LMMFAO funny!!! That's why u just can't get certain ppl to talk to reporters, LOL

I think w/ the Columbia's having a very high chance of yellowing...JB don't even have to make those be a Christmas pair, cuz Imma be honest I don't even want those cuz of that problem

Def wouldn't. My nephew was gonna try and hit this guy up. Had to tell the youngman to slow down. Having them early isn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom