Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These look like some variants I could have bought on nicekicks.com back in the day lol...idk about them more than likely I wont get them since they are dropping around holiday times and we all know how thirsty people are for jordan eleases around that time

Last edited:
Yall sleepin when the time comes and more pic come out bet everyone gona cop and its a holiday shoe these will be sold out with quickness.......

man....i wish they had kept the snakeskin instead of going back to the patent leather...

Imma put it like this...if you don't want em' now, you're not gonna want them later. These are Jordan XI's were talkin about...The one holiday shoe ppl are given 9+ mths to prepare for, for the past 4yrs I believe...Space Jam, Cool Grey, Bred and now these...Everyone was hyped for those 3, but not these from what I can see

Yo my *****, those are hardcore. Imagine them with some trues, blue Gucci belt and matching pelle pelle.

Last edited:
Anybody know any more LEGIT Jordan sites for purchase besides the expensive Flight Club. Also is there a 10.5 site I've heard about it but can't find it please help

2013 releases boring just my opinion am just waiting for the fire red 5s too drop ill pass on everything else

that's exactly what I'm saying bro, [emoji]128588[/emoji] someone who has appreciation for all black kicks with that pop out color.

Th
Imma put it like this...if you don't want em' now, you're not gonna want them later. These are Jordan XI's were talkin about...The one holiday shoe ppl are given 9+ mths to prepare for, for the past 4yrs I believe...Space Jam, Cool Grey, Bred and now these...Everyone was hyped for those 3, but not these from what I can see
the Breda wasn't even all that, I hate black and red sneakers. The color looks mad basic, and has no pizazz.

cot damn the shape of the shoes is so ****** awesome,they could put ANY color on it and it would still look :smokin :smokin :smokin .best designed basketball shoe ever imo.**** you tinker for making them shine.here is my money.

These are not that great looking to me. They might grow on me when release date rolls around. It's still a lot of time left.

Back
Top Bottom