Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And now everyone is making their excuses as to why these are now a cop. Told you. See you guys in line/in this thread trying to cop online

Last edited:
I must have these as I always say!!  
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

There will be lines for these. Not all stores do raffles. They will sell out not because of the colorway but cuz ppl think these will have a high resale price.. Been ugly since day one

There will be lines for these. Not all stores do raffles. They will sell out not because of the colorway but cuz ppl think these will have a high resale price.. Been ugly since day one

Although I respect your opinion. Imo these are better than the Breds. The Bred XIs are the only mids I do not like so far.

Anyway. I have an opnion. You guys can flame me now
View media item 577970
EDIT: I do like these black midsole customs though, but even then they are still the worst mid XI
View media item 577974

Last edited:
Although I respect your opinion. Imo these are better than the Breds. The Bred XIs are the only mids I do not like so far.

Anyway. I have an opnion. You guys can flame me now
View media item 577970
EDIT: I do like these black midsole customs though, but even then they are still the worst mid XI
View media item 577974

You deserve a flamming! Haha! Breds are not so liked cos they were mass produced. If they were like jams ppl would be like "grails" which they still are to me

If you are a new sneakerhead maybe. As a kid the Columbias were my faves, but since I have seen pics of how they age I would give it to the Jams now. CGs would be my second favorite and Columbias in 3rd. I simply never liked the breds. Only thing I like about them is the red outsole.

I find the average 2013 QS Jordan release to be a harder cop than the Jams and CGs were.

But as for these, I liked them since the beginning but thought I could get along fine without em. However after seeing those clear pics of the GS version I like em even more. I will be really disappointed if I miss out on this one.

Last edited:
i really hope these end up like the phoenix 8's. so all the folks that yelling out these are ugly, and they dnt want em cuz theyre not OG keep it up. will be the first pair of 11's i ever owned and the first pair i can get without looking at people camp the day prior.

i really hope these end up like the phoenix 8's. so all the folks that yelling out these are ugly, and they dnt want em cuz theyre not OG keep it up. will be the first pair of 11's i ever owned and the first pair i can get without looking at people camp the day prior.
Sorry bro, not gonna happen. These are on my radar as im sure a lot others and i will camp in order to secure if need be!

Sorry bro, not gonna happen. These are on my radar as im sure a lot others and i will camp in order to secure if need be!

lol not even gonna knock u bro. good luck to us all. i mean we are talking a jordan 11. they can be pink and sky blue and i bet fools will still camp 2days ahead to make sure they get a pair

Back
Top Bottom