Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All the XI's are a Limited GR, I know some ppl don't believe in a limited GR, but even Nike called them a Limited GR. Stating that "They are sold everywhere, but they're gonna be hard to come across due to the # of ppl that want them" IMO, the CG were the hardest ones to get

All the XI were regular GRs... Bred 11 last year was SUPER GR!!! More than 500k pairs were made. They were restocking them until April. Concord release pretty much changed the game. Holiday meaning super demand. I expect these ones to be mass produce also. Maybe not Bred 11 numbers but more than your regular GR.

I might actually grab a pair now.. Thinking about doing a mudered out customs.

Nah...I feel like 11s are a holy shoe...they shouldn't be putting cross color ways on a legendary silhouette

Jordan Brand will milk 11's every christmas season and people will always cop to resell... these are a total pass for me

the only XI that will not let me sleep in will be the columbias, im not mad they arent releasing because now i get one more year or more to relax.

Blue tint on the soles are a go for me means they wont be pissy within a month either way Im grabbing, just will have to put in actual footwork which isnt that bad if you do your homework.

Calculated my budget last night. With the 1's at the end of December I don't even see myself having the money to spend on these 11s. Ah well.

I know I want these but I can't see myself tryin to buy 3 pairs of Gamma Blue colored shoes during Nov-Dec. The Brons, and Jordan XI-XII in case ppl were wondering which 3...Damn near 600 on just 3 shoes, LOL

I know I want these but I can't see myself tryin to buy 3 pairs of Gamma Blue colored shoes during Nov-Dec. The Brons, and Jordan XI-XII in case ppl were wondering which 3...Damn near 600 on just 3 shoes, LOL

Well, then just buy the ones u really like. Nobody forces u to buy them all.

^this ***** gotten so expensive i am passing on colorways I like. ****. By the end of the year they will have retroes almost every model between 1 and 13

View media item 611524

gonna be a shame when people get shot and robbed in line over these shoes

Its generally lame to kill another person for luxury goods, no matter its a watch, phone or kicks. Nobody dies if you dont have it, its not like food.
Most criminals are very short sighted.
They kill someone get the shoes for awhile then being jailed or even executed by the justice. So for what?

This thread is the typical JB thread

Jordan drops an OG colorway
NT: Damnit jordan, you guys are so uncreative, they just came out 8 years ago and I still have 3 fresh pairs.

Jordan drops a new colorway
NT: Damnit Jordan, no one wants these ugly *** retro+ colorways, just keep cycling the tried and done OG colorways over and over again

People minds will change in this release do any of you guys remember earlier in the thread when people kept wanting the columbias and kept saying how JB is dumb for bringing out a new cw and how it's ugly but now some people are starting to like the shoe

Back
Top Bottom