Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would you rather double up on the Gamma XI or double on the Banned 1's? Just choose one. Thanks
Both! But I heard the BRED 1s will be limited not mass produced like the gammas which would make it harder to double

Last edited:
So can 11's though if you take care or them and never let them see water my jams soles are just starting to turn and my cg's look bran new
Ofcourse everyone knows if you take care of them but still. 1s you can let them see a lot of moisture. Do that with 5s,6s, 11s and they yellow quicker

I agree with you there. 1s can last forever lookin fresh
To me, 1's look better once I start to wear them and they gain some creases. I can't say the same about other Jordans. Unlike 11's, they also don't have that annoying yellowing problem. That pisses me off as even if you don't wear them it happens anyways.

I am kinda lost as to how many  11s will be released. I think that everybody will have them and with a ton of people already rocking em, i would think these will be an easy grab. I thought the Laney and Oreo 5s would be harder to get and they are still sitting on shelves. Thoughts?
People have to realize that you cannot compare a Jordan XI release to any other release. There were 600,000 units of the Bred XI sold and they were STILL sold out. Nike can not keep up the supply for the demand of Jordan XI's.

how did that pic help, its dark. i can barely make detail on the shoe.

thats why i wanna see a legit pair with good pics. im 50/50
you went from they suck deff passing to 50/50.. your almost dere buddy.

so i can change my mind? they arent great but not too bad. still not sold on them since i havent seen a legit pair yet.

i didnt like them to begin with, should have went in another direction. but admitting they arent great and still copping yet you still hate? lulz

so i can change my mind? they arent great but not too bad. still not sold on them since i havent seen a legit pair yet.

i didnt like them to begin with, should have went in another direction. but admitting they arent great and still copping yet you still hate? lulz
i told a lot of people come release day they will be copping these. not pointing you out. they laughed and said they dont want this garbage. im pretty sure they copping now.

View media item 683338

am i supposed to be mad? :rofl:

once again, they arent that great but i havent even made up my mind yet.

btw that was 6 months ago before we even had decent pics too, just pointing that out :wink:

keep hating brah

How long did that take finding that exact post lol? Someone maybe have too much free time, still funny though.

am i supposed to be mad?
roll.gif

once again, they arent that great but i havent even made up my mind yet.

btw that was 6 months ago before we even had decent pics too, just pointing that out
wink.gif

keep hating brah
Well you did say definitely which is what makes it so funny that now you are on the fence..

Also, everything you say is funny because you named your username after a dead roid head.

no :lol:

if i missed out on something because i did miss out, i havent missed out on something in awhile thats GR

limited stuff is a different story
No disrespect meant, but why is it that you have something argumentative to say about everything? Just sit back and enjoy the forum and let others of the same. The defensive posture isn't necessary.

Different color same s***[emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128590[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]these are smacking[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]don't cheat yourself treat yourself[emoji]127873[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I can't believe they dogged they bred with just A regular box and giving these the 11 box sucks.
Didn't they say that the black/red's last year were a last minute decision, that's why we didn't get the box? Probably just a rumor though. 

Back
Top Bottom