Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Won a pair from our store employee raffle (perks of part-time AM :pimp:). These things are amazingly nice in person! Can't wait 'til the 21st

So, do you believe that some employees can already have their hands on them?

It's possible, not supposed to but very possible, big chains aren't supposed to sell early but mom & pops can. As far as having their pairs put aside that's possible too

No major chain store (FTL, FNL, etc) employees are gonna risk their job selling these before 8:00 AM on 12/21 unless they're idiots.

As for putting pairs aside, all depends on management. Best believe shady stuff is gonna get noticed from higher-ups

Last edited:
No major chain store (FTL, FNL, etc) employees are gonna risk their job selling these before 8:00 AM on 12/21 unless they're idiots.

As for putting pairs aside, all depends on management. Best believe shady stuff is gonna get noticed from higher-ups
Do you know a way to get these shoes through online or something?

Anybody copping these to ball in? I keep my Breds for best, but tempted to get these to ball indoors in. Always feel better playing in 11's over any other ball shoe to be honest.

I preordered a pair from JsForDays several months. I also entered the FNL raffle. If I am lucky enough to double up I'll hoop in one pair, casually wear the other.

Time to stop lurking these forums. Hopefully I get that confirmation email!

P.S: To the people who got in the draft, did you enter day 1 or afterwards?
I entered, I believe, 2 days before the deadline and I received my draft notice this morning. I also entered my wife but a different location and she has not received hers.

I would have thought she would have gotten the notice because I chose the larger, more prominent mall for her entry.

Didn't read prior posts on here:

But anybody else got the Finish Line "you've have been Drafted" email? I RSVP'd and now waiting on the email back.

How does that all work and is it legit?

they catch the mult.  entries under same WC # 
on the RSVP email so stay tuned
DQs to follow

what does this mean exactly?
people that already reserved will be contacted to say they no longer have reservations?

I'm pretty sure i was DQd for doing 2 attempts. 1 each for 2 locations. Never got the draft email. I put 1 in with my girls acct and she was drafted.

Didn't read prior posts on here:

But anybody else got the Finish Line "you've have been Drafted" email? I RSVP'd and now waiting on the email back.

How does that all work and is it legit?
you just print out the second email, and then take it with you on rd, and give it to them with your id, and you get the shoes... there's only so much time they give you to pick them up, so i would call and find out

Last edited:
Damn I might have effed around and Dq'd myself lol no worries tho I still got mine and and my girls pair on lock for RD just woulda been nice to win everybody knows that feelin of winnin that moment where you feel untouchable where you feel like a million bucks happy for all the NT fam who got drafted

These repetitive questions until the e-mail's go out will get old.

How do you type you didn't read, when you could have learned that in that minute you spent typing :smh:

How do you type you didn't read, when you could have learned that in that minute you spent typing :smh:

Pretty much. Today has pretty much been the draft discussion day yet dudes just don't want to read.

RNS...I read all so when I see heads just comin to the thread askin the same question that has been done to death I chuckle I admit because the answer to their question is on the same page if not a page before

wore my pair today to work and so far so good. A bit more crease marks on the rear side for the toe cap, the point where your toes end and lead up to the foot. All in all, sleeper shoe that looks great on foot.

I submitted 2 entries (1 w/ my info, 1 w/ my girl's info) and her name got picked. Needless to say she'll be going to the mall alone :pimp:

But ill be paying for them

Since I won the draft I think i'm gonna go ahead and try to double up. 1 to rock, 1 to stock.

I submitted 2 entries (1 w/ my info, 1 w/ my girl's info) and her name got picked. Needless to say she'll be going to the mall alone :pimp:

But ill be paying for them

Bruh happened to me plenty of times I joke with her like you kno if you win the raffle and I don't you not gettin em lol and so on I still end up payin for hers and I always get my pair anyway on RD winning the raffle is convenient tho

Back
Top Bottom