Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anyone get an email today? or were all the winners selected yesterday?

They said winners are still receiving emails, so I would keep my eyes open.

i seriously doubt emails will go out today. they are more likely to go out tomorrow since its was clear in the emails yesterday that people that didn't RSVP by tonight will have their pair sent to the next batch of people waiting.

2 Step Phase
12/9 - 1st batch of emails
12/10 - last to of 1st batch to RSVP by midnight
12/11 - 2nd batch of emails
12/12 - last day of 2nd batch to RSVP by midnight

So technically, emails would still be going out.

Last edited:
They should have sent the tickets as soon as you clicked RSVP. Cause what if something went wrong when I clicked the link? Then my pairs get released to somebody else at midnight tonight. And I wont even know about it till 2-3 days later when I don't receive my e-mail ticket.

does anyone kno the full pricing of all sizes? i dont normally cop any other but mine and i kno prices are higher for these.

i seriously doubt emails will go out today. they are more likely to go out tomorrow since its was clear in the emails yesterday that people that didn't RSVP by tonight will have their pair sent to the next batch of people waiting.

2 Step Phase
12/9 - 1st batch of emails
12/10 - last to of 1st batch to RSVP by midnight
12/11 - 2nd batch of emails
12/12 - last day of 2nd batch to RSVP by midnight

So technically, emails would still be going out.

Yeah, I'm just going by what they said.

They should have sent the tickets as soon as you clicked RSVP. Cause what if something went wrong when I clicked the link? Then my pairs get released to somebody else at midnight tonight. And I wont even know about it till 2-3 days later when I don't receive my e-mail ticket.

They said that when you RSVP and get your confirmation you're fine.

Your ticket will be emailed to you on the 12th.

I got my draft email yesterday... I was surprised I even won. Just need 1 pair glad I have it on lock already

Didn't get a draft email (yet) from FNL. I like the draft concept but their handling of it is just as unorganized as it was last year. I'll be ready for the online release though. Congrats to the NT folks that got through already.

Didn't get a draft email (yet) from FNL. I like the draft concept but their handling of it is just as unorganized as it was last year. I'll be ready for the online release though. Congrats to the NT folks that got through already.

How is it unorganized?... Most guys in here just have no patience. They said they will be sending emails by 12/12 and it's only the 10th.

Last edited:
How is it unorganized?... Most guys in here just have no patience. They said they will be sending emails by 12/12 and it's only the 10th.
Do you see how many people are asking the same questions over and over again here? Yes, part of the problem is a lot of people aren't reading. Just look at their twitter replies about the draft and you'll see what I mean. And no, i'm not salty because I didn't get drafted. I should have no problems getting these online on release day.

Do you see how many people are asking the same questions over and over again here? Yes, part of the problem is a lot of people aren't reading. Just look at their twitter replies about the draft and you'll see what I mean. And no, i'm not salty because I didn't get drafted. I should have no problems getting these online on release day.

honestly, its definitely not unorganized.
its simple. you apply then you wait for a response.
shoes come out on the 21st. you'll get the official Maybe Next Time email before then so its nothing really to complain about.

people have received notification with the next batch coming tomorrow.

It's very organized. It's just that we have a bunch of people who aren't reading, are impatient and are frankly not very....

This thing is eleven days away :\

Am putting the "did anyone get a ticket email after rsvp" questions over/under at 25 today. I'll take the over

I don't know if I should leave this thread, because it gets me in grumpy old man mode.

Damn... Just checked my finishline profile and noticed that my email options not checked... Or it doesn't matter since you signed up with your email?

You can still win without it being checked. Mine wasn't checked, didn't get the FNL e-mail about the draft, but signed up from the link posted in this thread.

Can someone who won please pm me the RSVP link. Thanks

:lol:

Last edited:
Fid2257  even tho it wouldn't work i truly appreciate the gesture my guy.. thanks

Of course. Shame I can't get these to you, really wanted to help out someone who needs them. Especially NT'r

Oh well guess ill have to contact Fnl and tell them I can't pick them up. Hopefully they go
to someone else who wanted them.

Best of luck in your search

Playing the waiting game is all we can do! Meanwhile tickets at FL and online on RD are my backups! Speaking of online (it'll be my first time tryna do so) if you're tryna cop online, what time should I try to order??

Playing the waiting game is all we can do! Meanwhile tickets at FL and online on RD are my backups! Speaking of online (it'll be my first time tryna do so) if you're tryna cop online, what time should I try to order??
You shouldn't even bother. Purchasing a pair of shoes offline is impossible. I'm at least 0/30 in my lifetime. They are sold out before they even go on sale. 

Its a little easier 2 get your shoes in Mississippi.. But me,personally, i dont like the Gamma colorway.. But good luck to those who trying to get em..

Just got my 14s. For those curious about size they feel narrower than the concords dropped 2 years ago. They are nearly the precise length and width as my 13 xx8 se measured heel to toe outsole and at widest part of outsole. Looks very very nice in person. I prefer over breds

Just got my 14s. For those curious about size they feel narrower than the concords dropped 2 years ago. They are nearly the precise length and width as my 13 xx8 se measured heel to toe outsole and at widest part of outsole. Looks very very nice in person. I prefer over breds

Hey bro I wear a 15 how and where did you get a 14? I have the worst time being able to get a 15 in anything, please pm me, thanks and god bless.

How's the stock looking on these? Will it be an easy purchase or will it be like all the previous Retro XI releases?

Don't wanna get shot, feel me

This is only an assumption but I believe there will be plenty of pairs ...yesterday all of my normal RSVP spots were sold out of my size. I asked them specifically will they restock my size before release day ....they all said no restock on rsvp's unless we get word from Nike that the numbers are way more than what we expected ....low and behold this morning all my usual rsvp spots all have my size available.

I dont know what happened between yesterday and today but maybe someone with lil more knowledge regarding the online rsvp process can chime in.

Last edited:
that sounds good. one of my boy sent me a link from ebay, a seller selling them for $230 so it could be plenty going around.

Back
Top Bottom