Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

i did brother...got told that the lady at customer care "didnt have access" to the draft information and all i could do was forward me email to her. riding this roller coaster to the end i guess. others are on twitter and fb claiming the same issue. anyone who just received the email actually about to rsvp?
My wife got her draft email  45 mins ago but when trying to rsvp same error.

I got the email but when i tried to RSVP i get that same message  ! The RSVP time period for the draft has closed jordan retro. Should i bother calling customer service? I see a lot of people getting the message.

just got off the phone with customer service from finishline because i get the same error and was told they were looking into it and will send out another email if not call TMRW wow finishline forreal

Yeah I got the same thing happening with that sorry no re record found bull... Still haven't received confirmation email from my first RSVP yesterday

Like others, if you try to go thru the phone vs. the computer, you will get a different response for the RSVP link.  Here's what Finishline Rep online said "There is a technical issue with our web site that is effecting the RSVP link. Our tech support team is working on resolving the issue. I would suggest that you keep trying to use the link. You should receive an email with your ticket by midnight 12/12"

im getting these online off ndc with my 15% off coupon. Total comes out to $$157.25 
nthat.gif

And my FNL rep said we should get new emails with in the next hour, he said we should've gotten emails yesterday, but the system had a glitch and it screwed up everything. We actually should've been RSVP by 6pm tonite, and they should've had all the emails sent out by 11:59pm tomorrow night. Chill everyone things will work out

lol I won the draft...just entered for the hell of it...lol..not even sure if I want this particular 11s...

yes grammar police, i am aware that "where" isnt correct and i should have used "were" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow just about every footaction footlocker dtlr champs shoecity I know is giving out either raffle tickets or tickets to guarantee your size this sunday. I do know one jimmy jazz that is doing first come first serve come release day just in case I come up short with the tickets.

I was having the same problem everyone was earlier about a hour and half ago with the Finish Line email.  I call customer service and they said it was a technical issue, and what not.  Glad I checked here to see if a lot of everyone else was as well.  Link is working now, got my spot reserved.  Good feeling not having to worry about it this year.

Back
Top Bottom