Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

You are wrong, with both the GMP & Black/Red XI's my winner's circle account was selected for both shoes.   When I arrived to purchase each shoe at different stores the employee at the mall entrance/store gate checked my ID/email with a printed off list.  

If you get confirmed and go to the store within the timeframe indicated you get your shoes. 
this is true. fnl gets  a list of winners that matches up with sizes and names of each person drafted. They match up and 99.99999% of the time you will get your shoes. they state it the way they do in order to protect themselves from any inventory miscalculations or errors. 

Oh, yeah.. South Hou gets bad, Baybrook made the news during that Concord release. :lol: Could try Memorial tomorrow if ya wanna make the drive.. They also got a HOH, Sheik and FNL.

Are either of those doing guaranteed tickets right now?

Which store in almeda?

My little sister wants these & is just now telling me, so now I gotta hustle even though I won FNLs draft... It's never simple [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Lenox Mall in AtL pretty dead for FTL tickets, security let you on property @ 6A lineup down by Champs/City Gear entrance.

Over 100 people at hoh 34 st
wtf 
roll.gif

ok thanks, that makes more sense than camping for raffles.. id rather that than the corrupt raffle anyway.. store employees exploit the raffles weekly here. If your out there camping for hours you deserve a pair imo.. 

I know its a shot in the dark but my homie down in san antonio really wants these and didn't win the draft, so I was wondering if anyone has an extra draft ticket for finishline at the rolling oaks mall in san antonio texas that would be willing to hook him up.

I know people on this site look out for each other for the most part thats why I figured I would ask.
Tell your dude to head over to footlocker to pick up a ticket. If he does some work he should be able to get a ticket no problem.

Back
Top Bottom