Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Guaranteed, was kind of lazy so only got three. Ima be on point next week though :smokin

ended up going to moa today to pick up a few raffles hope to hear back from at least one spot tomorrow....

Those 11s man...They could release 25,456,234,876,765 pairs of these and people still would be lining up for the raffle and try to re-sell double retail...ADORE the shoe , hate the hype.

Last edited:
Got my guaranteed ticket today from Foot Locker in my size. Blessed. Was in line for 5 hours AND watching people trying to cut the line. Smh, couldn't feel my toes after a while! Glad I got 'em though. So much has changed to get J's man lol

The demand for these are insane Ima be lucky enough to get one pair feels like a limited release...at least one pair from the 9 raffle tickets I got
many here say there WILL be plenty of these to go around

several are doubling up and they will restock 

no worries

Last edited:
Those 11s man...They could release 25,456,234,876,765 pairs of these and people still woud be lining up for the raffle and try to re-sell double retail...ADORE the shoe , hate the hype.

But what kills me though, is that theres NO HYPE when they realize 11 lows in the summer. huh?

University isn't that bad to me, a lot of ppl consider it hood but I love the hood. International isn't my cup of tea, to high class and stuck up... Even during the days when footlocker would open 8am it wasn't that bad
True enough, I was out there today for the Gamma release and things went fairly well for a while, then the line skipping really got started and people were trying to get tickets for 2nd pairs, and things nearly got out of hand. Beyond that though it wasn't too bad, worst part for me was just having to get in line at 8:30 cause people started running up, and then having to wait till 10 for the tickets to even be released.

But what kills me though, is that theres NO HYPE when they realize 11 lows in the summer. huh?

Never really felt the lows my man.11s are the greatest sneaker all time for me.Lows?Not even own a pair.

p.s.On another note Zizou is my favourite all time football player along with the one and only Ronaldo (not cristiano ffs) :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
It doesn't matter man, you have to remember who you are dealing with, lot of people living in the now, they want everything now, what's hot now, what's trendy now.  Gamma's NOW.  When the next release comes around those same hundreds of thousands of people will be back, plus the holiday season really encourages this type of NOW behavior.

What I don't get is why people are lining up for raffle tickets  
roll.gif

Im mad at myself I thought the footlocker near me was doing a raffle but they gave out tickets. Smh I missed out. But I put myself in every raffle I could find today

Seems good to me, have you seen the gammas in person yet? If not i would wait until i have them in hand to make a decision.

Gammas are nice in person, but they're not Concords. Concords are starting to yellow(obviously) but retrobrite is easy to execute.

Damn those lines seem crazy.... I'm just going to try online if u don't get em oh well.

Went to the mall today to grab tickets, got three but only two are going to actually be legit. My boy works at my local FTL dude told me there's only one 13 and he's getting it SMH, one dude at FA recognized who I am and we chopped it up for a sec, hopefully he gives me a hand so I won't have to deal with online Saturday, waiting for that call tomorrow, GL to all you guys who want to cop.

Last edited:
i like that my ftl switched it up and decided to make calls tomorrow instead of  friday.. let me know if i won or lost right away

Funny thing is my girl wanted to get me these as a x-mas present...she does not understand that Jordan Retros are something you cant just go out to a store and buy lol. Too cute.
homie my ol lady the same way! Had to school her on how its done. Drake voice "dey dont know"

These lines are crazy... Still debating whether to cop or not. Online or bust for me if i decide to. But those Bred 1s are a different story
devil.gif

After camping for eight hours I was able to get my ticket for my size 11. Can't wait to pick them up on Saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom