Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if any nordstrom in the DMV will be carrying these.... BigJ what you think?
I honestly have no clue. I haven't heard of Js being at Nordstrom rack since maybe the OG 12s. im 100% online for XI releases these days. more efficient for me when copping multiples vs going from store to store to store.

Yes, check your high-volume Nordstroms. The 3 Nordstroms that got them here are the 3 highest volume Nordstroms in the area.
I have heard of Nordstroms carrying Jordans but I don't have a high volume store near me. I forgot which thread some guys were saying the very same thing. One guy got upset that it was being exposed because he said that was his secret go to while everyone else was trying to hit up the obvious spots. I remember seeing this pic on IG as well where it was implied they were getting ready to cop Jordans from Nordstrom. This lady has a team of people down south that get Js so they can resell. 

Bred XIs were easy to get last year online, it was crazy at one point I had four pairs. I ended up selling two of them for other shoes but if gammas are anything like the breds it should be easy to get a pair or more. They restocked a couple times too.

I have to work Saturday so online or bust for me

I have heard of Nordstroms carrying Jordans but I don't have a high volume store near me. I forgot which thread some guys were saying the very same thing. One guy got upset that it was being exposed because he said that was his secret go to while everyone else was trying to hit up the obvious spots. I remember seeing this pic on IG as well where it was implied they were getting ready to cop Jordans from Nordstrom. This lady has a team of people down south that get Js so they can resell. 

View media item 697983

shes gonna soon snap pics like these for ebay

View media item 698002
View media item 698003

Last edited:
^^^^^ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i tried to campout at champ sports in fairborn,ohio got there at 445 am and i was about 20th in line and they only had 15 pairs....WTF but there were some places that did raffles that sunday i.e(foot locker,footaction,jimmy jazz) but city gear is doing fcfs on rd so if i dont win any raffles...i guess im going outside rd to campout in the cold...

Guys i have been retired for a couple of years of the shoe game, but seems to be a different ball game now. 

what should i do if i dont have a ticket? can i still cop retail, or buy online at midnight release?

will be some old supra beaters for me when i pick these up tbh, going early around 7:45 get there when they open go to footlocker pick up my gf g/s size and then head to champs and pick up my size and bounce. Head right back to sleep once i get home and relace them.

Guys i have been retired for a couple of years of the shoe game, but seems to be a different ball game now. 

what should i do if i dont have a ticket? can i still cop retail, or buy online at midnight release?

jimmy jazz is the only midnight release online if im correct other than that 8am est is online release for ftl, fnl, etc. Your best bet if you didn't get a guaranteed ticket or raffle ticket call back.

Back
Top Bottom