Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any way to get a specific amount on to these gift cards by going to the store or something? No one seems to be able to answer this...
You can in store up to $250 and they're active and ready to go right away. Online I think the max you can do is $100.

What I do is the Friday before the release go to my local FNL and get a GC a lil over what I think I'll need....i.e for the Gamma's I did $210 since FNL charges tax and shipping for me and I've never had a problem checking out. Been doing this for over a year now.

Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs and Footaction all use the same 'virtual' stockroom.

They'll all have the same sizes left.
Just giving a heads up for those who don't know 

Even though all their shoe pages and checkout screens are the same lol

Last edited:
 [table][tr][td]12/21/13[/td][td]WWW.FINISHLINE.COM[/td][td]$[/td][td]-209.20[/td][/tr][tr][td]12/21/13[/td][td]WWW.FINISHLINE.COM[/td][td]$[/td][td]209.20[/td][/tr][/table]
FNL just refunded the money right away. Usually they hold it and it would show pending for 5+ days. Strange...
That's what happened to me but the last try I got in and I got an email from FL for confirmation.

Hopefully they won't cancel my order because they refunded all my money back right away but last one no money back yet and actually got an email.

I got through on FNL 

i kept getting an error when checknig out with paypal so i checked out the other way and input my card info manually and it went through
i did both paypal and my card MULTIPLE times. none went through. smh man. congrats on your pair

I've actually been meaning to ask about this. Since you're in Cali like me, does your local FNL let you purchase gift cards for a specific amount? I've tried purchasing them online but the thing is that you can only buy them in certain increments, and I'm trying to limit it to just 1 card.

Never tried buying the exact amount including tax. I only buy it in $200... You can call your store an ask. They should be open already.

If your justdoit coupon code didnt go through on NDC then chat them and they will refund you for the shipping.

its all free shipping this weekend i think i had them in my cart earlier and it said free shipping but when i went to pay it refreshed on me and went back to the splash screen
strange..when i checked out, it had the shipping. man, if it was free, i'm kicking myself for letting my pair go.

Never tried buying the exact amount including tax. I only buy it in $200... You can call your store an ask. They should be open already.
I've never tried an exact amount, I usually round up, but I'm pretty sure you can.  You run the risk though that if you're wrong.......you won't be able to checkout if the gift card is for less than the total amount.

im in on that 3 hour and counting wait im not holding my breath tho... i get these after wait i can trade one of my pairs for taxis i missed out on 

Back
Top Bottom