• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Many thanks to Cosmonaut!!!!!
No love.. 
mean.gif

I went to bed at 7:15 just to rest my eyes and wake up at 10:20 :smh: Luckily I was able to get 2 pairs off finishline with origin link. I hope they both go through. Got order confirmation for both.

Whoever posted the link thank you.

Last edited:
how much effort are people putting to help get a friend a pair after you already got one?
been here almost 3hr for a bro, but the fact fnl not accepting my $$$ and the eastbay & co taking forever.
i think imma just quit it and sol for him.

Copped 1 pair from NDC this morning, went back to sleep, woke up 2 and a half hours later, tried the back door origin finishline link, and copped another pair.

Much props for the origin link!!!

Guarantee "that" FNL method won't work for future release's......same thing happen with the NA 3's and after that release it was blocked haha good looks though to the dude that cracked it!

If your justdoit coupon code didnt go through on NDC then chat them and they will refund you for the shipping.
Tried calling to modify my order earlier but apparently it was too late cause it had already been processed. You think they would do the same if I chose next day shipping considering the fact that I'm gonna still get it the same time as people who went with standard? I assumed they would be here Monday which is when I needed em

Any one have any links to any international/EU sites??

At this point, I don't mind paying a little more to finally get off this computer!

Yo, i've had the absolute worst luck with trying to buy these :smh:
It just ain't meant for me to have these. My footlocker wait time is 2+ hours, i already know they will be sold out. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom