Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nice!

ive been trying all morning to get a 5y

Bruh it was absolute BS to get a kid size. The damn style code didn't work this morning at all. Footlocker bot failed. I had to go to training this morning so I couldn't hit the store. I was legit scrambling for a damn kid size :smh:

Man I was so tired I totally overslept, anybody know where I can find a size 13 US?? any help would be greatly appreciated

We're the Concorde that released a couple years ago limited while the breds from last year were GR like gammas? I'm asking cause I remember hearing about all the chaos from the concord release but don't remember hearing anything from the bred xi release

Im happy and grateful right now. Last night I copped a pair from foot aslyum but that wasnt a comfy enough safety net with me regarding this release. Early bird gets the worm. I posted out of hibbets. I waited out the 2hour window that dudes had to get their kicks. Once 10am came manager walked to the desk with a small stack of leftovers. Mostly gs boxes with an 8, 10, my 11.5 and a 13. I got 2nd pick. Scooped up my pair and couldnt wipe the smile off my face. Thank you hibbetts for playing fair. I cant even walk to my ride without the invisivble eyes got microscope vision on my bag. Dudes were so salty and haterish today to anyone who copped lol.

Anyways the shoe is really something else. I was one of the oroginal people trashing this shoe. Yes im a hypocrite. Crow never looked this good tho lol. This shoe is so sleek in person. Very clean and professional looking shoe. The black is very rich. The black midsole sandwiched by black patent leather and a midnight like translucent sole makes this shoe so hard. I like the inner lining they used on thesr kicks. It feels like that nylon jansport backpack ma terial. The gamma blue hits compliment their placement well and the maize always looks elegant on top of black. They fit tts for me
.View media item 704566
View media item 704568

Stay up fam! Just got told by a FTL employee that they will be doing re-raffles. I never heard of that have you guys?

Bruh it was absolute BS to get a kid size. The damn style code didn't work this morning at all. Footlocker bot failed. I had to go to training this morning so I couldn't hit the store. I was legit scrambling for a damn kid size :smh:

its rough, when u gotta hustle for the gs pairs

ima wait it out, its def bound to restock, but i would have copped on footasylum if they had more in stock

Sold my 2 pairs locally for $340 each.. SMH. Can't believe people were paying that at ease. You can buy almost any Jordan for that price yet ppl rather buy these. #hypebeast

For my ATL folks, I was just told Hibbett Sports in College Park and Douglasville still have men's and kid's sizes because no one knew they had them.  You can't get through on the phone line but it won't hurt to stop by there. 

Sold my 2 pairs locally for $340 each.. SMH. Can't believe people were paying that at ease. You can buy almost any Jordan for that price yet ppl rather buy these. #hypebeast

$140 profit each shoe?

i dont blame you... at all :lol:

nice!

ive been trying all morning to get a 5y

im missed out on my son for a 5.5. grade school sizes got locked up quick. i was stuck at work. i missed on all the main sites (nike eastbay and finishline).. will look out for that restock.. i hope

Got to admit the toe box on these are REALLY nice...its alot slender to form then any of my previous retro 11s...

just traded mine off for sz 12 DS green glows, sz 12 ds weatherman foams and $60 
roll.gif
 these kids crazy

well maybe he really didnt order them and wanted to ask a stupid question i got my confirmation email within 20mins after ordering.......stupid smdh

was anyone able to contact footasylum on phone? Need to cancel an order. Also did they send out orders etc.? thank you NTF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom