• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Columbias next year i called it
Thats what we believed last year 
laugh.gif
 wouldnt surprise me if JB made another colorway.

@AKsuited, you seem salty as hell.

Most people on here that got them on here, genuinely wanted them. And the fact that people on here copped multiple pairs is because as mentioned, we know how to work the system. A lot of NTers provided good info as well that helped others secure their pairs. A lot of people that hit the streets FAILED this morning.

SMH at dudes paying $300 for these. Gamma's are also set to release at select Nike outlets on the 26th. :lol:

Most of them are these new sneaker guys who have no idea how easy these are to get or how many more chances they will have to get these

Let us pray for them [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Sounds like you ride hard for the brand, whatever the proper label is, whether its flop, bust, disappointment you pick

But if you honestly say these lived up to the holiday 11s of years past, you must be on something, but to each their own

I just prefer that if they were gonna drop a retro plus colorway that they went original instead of using a older colorway with a few tweaks
EXACTLY THIS....ALL OF THIS. I'm not saying the shoe itself it a total flop. If they released it mid year it would have been perceived as a successful retro+ release. Even though I don't personally like them, I'd say it sold well for a normal, unimportant release for lets say...idk...May 9th or whatever. But as a christmas 11 release....ITS A TOTAL FLOP. This should should have been just a normal retro release some other time of the year, not christmas. Most of us expect more out of a Xmas release.

And hypebeast5 brings up another issue i nver really though of. If it's gotta be a retro+ colorway, atleast come with something original, instead of the same shoe as last year with a black midsole and different color outsole. It should've been something more creative if it's gotta be a retro+ colorway as a christmas 11 release.

Sounds like you ride hard for the brand, whatever the proper label is, whether its flop, bust, disappointment you pick

But if you honestly say these lived up to the holiday 11s of years past, you must be on something, but to each their own

I just prefer that if they were gonna drop a retro plus colorway that they went original instead of using a older colorway with a few tweaks

No, I sound like someone who knows what definitions to words are. You don't give them your own definition.

Did you actually go outside to see what it was like in the real world for these? Much less the 50 states?

And this release shouldn't be like the others, because now stores use drafts and raffles. That wasn't being done, and leading to problems.

Thats what we believed last year 
laugh.gif
 wouldnt surprise me if JB made another colorway.
I bet it will actually be the space Jams again. JB knows that quality on that shoe was terrible, even by modern JB standards. AND...it's been long enough for them to release them again. We just had Bred 1's in 2009, and we're getting them again this month in 2013. So Dec 2014 is very possible for a re release of that shoe. I honestly think we'll never get the columbias again...idk.

I can't believe the thirst for these there gonna make Jordan's online only because people act a damn fool the most people acting a fool was young girls trying to hide around the corner then when stores open the doors try and ditch this cw isn't even that raw cant believe what the game has come to.

Thats what we believed last year :lol:  wouldnt surprise me if JB made another colorway.

At the rate they been doing black and white c/w's laneys n shanghais for example i wont be surprised, its basically where ever black is on this shoe gets replaced with white besides the sockliner and thats the columbias, if its a new c/w i hope its white based

Last edited:
Down to my last pair of Gammas I was gonna keep it
But I think I might have came up
What u guys think about giving up my Gammas
to trade for a pair of the Coraline dunks and I add $100

what are the steps on nike.com orders as far as order status goes? processing, preparing to ship, shipped etc...?

Im not here to argue with you i get what your saying and your right they did sell really well

but what im talking about is the colorway in general it doesnt go hard enough, of course these were gonna sell out almost all JB retroes do

And im not trying to sound critical of you or anything but judging a shoe release by the pandemonium a shoe causes upon release kinda sounds as bad as judging by the page count

Back
Top Bottom