NDC ship confirmed 
pimp.gif

I got this yesterday.  Blahhhhhhh!  
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

[table][tr][td]
Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate you choosing NBAStore.com for your merchandise needs from the best brands. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill a portion of your order and we apologize for the inconvenience.

A refund in the amount of $197.90 which includes applicable shipping, taxes and discounts will be issued to the form of payment used at checkout for the item(s) listed below. We continuously strive to provide the best service in the industry, and as a result, have added $10 Promotional Credit (merchandise credit) to your account for use any time toward future purchases with us. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience. 
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
Air Jordan XI Retro Basketball Shoe - Black/Gamma Blue/Varsity Maize

Quantity: 1

Product #:1610346
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
$184.95
[/td][td]
$184.95
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team toll-free at 1-866-SHOP-NBA.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

NBAStore.com
[/td][/tr][/table]

I too got my shipping confirmation from foot asylum lol weird though cause I bought the product when it was out of stock I believe.

This weekend was a success. Got NDC and foot asylum order to go through. First time ever having an online release go through successfully. :D

Me too
pimp.gif

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the sizing be UK

Imma be pissed if this 4 I ordered comes and it's a 4US
According to the site its goes by UK sizing. meaning a 8UK= 9US and so on etc. at least I hope lol.

Last edited:
I was gonna order from asylum, but the biggest they had was a 10.
it was too late when i realized that it was a 10UK. I fail. Would be more pissy if I couldn't get one pair from ndc.
Seems like with all this hype around me, I coulda traded an extra pair for some much.

Hi I'm new here but been lurking around threads for shoes I liked, anyways dunno how hard this was to get but I had the chance of getting 3 pairs; 2 from NDC and 1 from FNL but already got my pair from NDC before trying to get more as a test, only needed one pair and got it. This was way easier than the taxi's in my experience. Still no tracking from NDC on my end though.

Last edited:
So has anyone else not gotten FNL shipping yet? Doesn't look good that they already started sending out cancellation emails....even though we can all bet they held back stock.

Back
Top Bottom