Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just found out today, my guy knew some people that hit a truck and were selling men sizes for 150 
mean.gif
 last week.

Hold for pickup on my EB pair I don't like the fact they stamp the box with the size and shoe description, making it tempting for someone to get ideas

Just got my Shipping confirmation from NDC at 12:08pm EST.

Really happy, I copped on NDC at like 8:10am and FNL at 9:15am.

I have gotten both shipping confirmations, really surprised finish line didnt fall through!

BTW, Even though I just got the email at 12 with my Nike shipping confirmation.

The tracking number shows that they were "picked up" at 11am and "arrived at fed-ex location" at 4pm

I won't get anything man. =( I ain't tripping tho. I got 5 size 10s from finish line. Yii. Wonder if anyone gotten megged on these since it wasn't tlo. Any input fellas

Fyi.. I got lucky and had my order done by 7:03 (CST) and I just got my shipping email 4 mins ago.. NDC has never failed me.. for those of u still waiting, I would not stress it..

How and when do restocks work exactly? Like will NDC/FTL/FNL announce it? Or you just have to check in the stores consistently? 

Good news everyones getting their shoes shipped today/tonight. Bad news not getting them by the 23rd but till the 24th.

My right pair has a noticable deep crease on the side -__- never worn as well. directly from NTNY 

Back
Top Bottom