Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Think I should drop 265 on these? Honestly never gave into resellers, just thought it was a pretty good price compared to what I've seen.

My finishline order finally gets delivered tomorrow. I hope the box doesn't look like the one shown on here
mean.gif
got my finishline order and the box looks good. 

Should I wait then? I was waiting on the restock, if not I'll pull the trigger.
how bad do you need the shoe? if you're going to pay resell then it's going to be resell no matter what. So, if you can wait 6 months for restock and not need it that bad then you can pay resell 6 months later. for the bred 11s i wait 4 months for to pay resell. after i missed the 3rd restock i said f it. 

well compared to my breds, concords, and space jams. the carbon fiber looks absolutely horrendous on my pair irl. this isnt a minor little scratch. the carbon fiber was beautiful and spot on with the older 11 but these are just unexceptable. i dont know if $185 is a lot to you but its a lot of money for me. when i pay $185 on a pair i expect a $185 pair of shoes. yes nike can mess up sometimes like a missed stitch, a wacky looking jumpman or a scratch on the leather but it looks like they literally froze black sand on to the carbon fiber i can ******g file my nails down with the sandpaper carbon fiber. 
Yea, that sucks man. Sorry you spent $200+ on a pair of shoes and a multi-billion dollar corporation sent you that. I'm also sorry that some people seem to think that it's acceptable.

Last edited:
Were there any notice when the XI restocked last release or did they just showed up lime today's V at FNL? They restocked 4 times??

Last edited:
Think I should drop 265 on these? Honestly never gave into resellers, just thought it was a pretty good price compared to what I've seen.
hop on it. if you want it that bad. it'll settle for 250 flat in a few months. it'll be hard to find it any cheaper.

Last edited:
I'd get it for 265. I paid 210 after taxes and shipping so thats only 55 bucks more. U gotta have it now u hyprbeast. All black for the winter. Murdered out son

Watch nike release those white gammas next year now...... It's coming
sick.gif
 the yellow kills both the gammas, and those.

Its not a matter of 'OG HEAD' its a simple matter of taste.And yes , i like the gammas better.

True, but obviously the majority prefer the older colorways. Gammas are pretty dope cw to me, not the best 11 color combo but definitely not ugly, it'll take some time for it to be a nice cw in people's mind like the cool greys. It's always been like this though, people love the cw once time goes by, reminds me of when toro 5s were on clearance lol

Kinda tough to say if these will restock as quickly or as noticeably as the Breds.  If they do, I might grab one more pair as these are my new work shoes lol.  Nonetheless, Happy New Year to the niketalk fam.

Back
Top Bottom