Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can anyone tell me what a good buy at resell would be? From a unbiased person preferably.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what a good buy at resell would be? From a unbiased person preferably.
You mean price wise?? If so anything under $300 including shipping. I personally would max out at $270ish if I didn't cop

You mean price wise?? If so anything under $300 including shipping. I personally would max out at $270ish if I didn't cop
Thank you, that is what I was looking for. I wasn't in town during this release and would really like them, just not crazy prices.

Well Mike....You just so smooth B.....
Just try'n to get some of theses oldies hip man
glasses.gif

Thank you, that is what I was looking for. I wasn't in town during this release and would really like them, just not crazy prices.
If you don't have them in your hands then you might as well wait to see if they will restock. I doubt prices will go that much higher as people are slowly getting their orders.

If you don't have them in your hands then you might as well wait to see if they will restock. I doubt prices will go that much higher as people are slowly getting their orders.
You mean prices wont get any lower for me? Restock would be good but hell there is no telling when that is going to be and we all know how online orders go.

Congrats on achieving #1 on my list of None Swaggin Fools on this site brutha
You don't even know me or what I got. You probably the one that's comin at everyone on this thread because your mad you probably the main one w/o any j's at all. Your satisfaction to coming close to any retroed pair is by looking at pics everyone else posts on here. Go troll on WSHH where you belong. NT is not meant for ppl like you

You don't even know me or what I got. You probably the one that's comin at everyone on this thread because your mad you probably the main one w/o any j's at all. Your satisfaction to coming close to any retroed pair is by looking at pics everyone else posts on here. Go troll on WSHH where you belong. NT is not meant for ppl like you
Man I got over 16k in shoe's mostly lebron's, foams etc not a real jordan fan but when I see a nice smooth shoe im going to get it that's that

Man I got over 16k in shoe's mostly lebron's, foams etc not a real jordan fan but when I see a nice smooth shoe im going to get it that's that
Dude I'm not even bout to argue about if i got a shoe that wasn't even hard to get fool
and by not liking them in MY OPINION you are broke or have no swagg ol head

Smh at the fact that being new here and instead of adding to the community and learning about others interests in sneakers you decide to instead go on to bash others that don't share your small minded opinions. 16k in sneakers? That's cute.

Smh at the fact that being new here and instead of adding to the community and learning about others interests in sneakers you decide to instead go on to bash others that don't share your small minded opinions. 16k in sneakers? That's cute.
Good statement to make just giving my thoughts man it's not that serious....but nice reply to try in get some more rep
roll.gif

Don't know if this happened to anyone else but I got the same size in these as with the previous XI releases and the Gammas cut up my pinky toes pretty bad. I don't remember XI's needing break-in time?

Don't know if this happened to anyone else but I got the same size in these as with the previous XI releases and the Gammas cut up my pinky toes pretty bad. I don't remember XI's needing break-in time?
people keep saying tuese are tts but these are actually tight on me. i wear a 8.5 and they feel like an 8

I normally wear 9s in Nikes. For these I got an 8.5 and a 9 because of the feedback. The 8.5s fit me perfect. The 9s are a bit more roomie. Then again I don't have wide feet. Also haven't noticed any pinky toe pinching.

Back
Top Bottom