Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Size? and Aramex (shipping service used by Size? for US shipments) are giving me the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! My shipment is held up, likely because I need to pay custom fees...which is fine. But I can't get anyone on the line at Aramex to arrange a pickup or a delivery time. I am loosing my sheet.

I've had so many pleasant experiences with Size? but this makes me never want to buy anything from them again. Anybody else in the same boat or can offer any advice!? Is it a holiday or something? I've been on hold with Aramex for about 2 hours...
Looks like my brother got an email from Aramex on his Size? order.  They're holding it until he pays.  

Good Afternoon:

This email is regarding your package that we received in JFK airport in New York from JD SPORT  .  Your Package is currently on customs hold pending customs duty & administrative fee of $53.80

Please fill out the attached credit card authorization for payment & fax it or email back to us. We will submit payment & as soon as package get customs released, will send it out for delivery.

Can anyone share if they got hit with customs.. Would like to know for future reference in order to know which sites are more likely to hit you with them.

Can anyone share if they got hit with customs.. Would like to know for future reference in order to know which sites are more likely to hit you with them.
it depends on certain locations in the states of where you live. I've ordered oversea a Lot of times and never got hit with custom charges. I hear a lot from east coast area get charge with custom fees. I'm in the west coast.

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

2. If you are caught intentionally misrepresenting yourself or any items you may have for sale/trade with the sole purpose of defrauding a fellow member then you will be permanently banned from the board.

3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ XXV pics, etc.)

4. Assisting someone commit fraud is also grounds for banishment.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Careful, #3 can take you out.
AMEN

it depends on certain locations in the states of where you live. I've ordered oversea a Lot of times and never got hit with custom charges. I hear a lot from east coast area get charge with custom fees. I'm in the west coast.

Appreciate it

Thanks

A lil story if I may. I still get my kicks on base, why not, they are cheaper. I would get J's for less than 100.00 no problem. Joined this site in 2000, we got ours shipped a day early from Jay at shoetrends, new release... Didn't matter, but not plenty to go around. There was a lot of good hype even then. Well something called 9/11 came along and all of us on niketalk said why do we have our sh*t dead stock if we never may get to wear them or if another tragedy happens. Some of you may remember those convos. So in October after 9/11 I broke out my dead stock, through the boxes away and wore my J's. I stepped out the game, buy a pair here or there, I ventured into dress shoes. Let me tell you It's good to be back and see it still runs deep here at niketalk.

A lil story if I may. I still get my kicks on base, why not, they are cheaper. I would get J's for less than 100.00 no problem. Joined this site in 2000, we got ours shipped a day early from Jay at shoetrends, new release... Didn't matter, but not plenty to go around. There was a lot of good hype even then. Well something called 9/11 came along and all of us on niketalk said why do we have our sh*t dead stock if we never may get to wear them or if another tragedy happens. Some of you may remember those convos. So in October after 9/11 I broke out my dead stock, through the boxes away and wore my J's. I stepped out the game, buy a pair here or there, I ventured into dress shoes. Let me tell you It's good to be back and see it still runs deep here at niketalk.
Just curious since you said you still get your shoes on base, but I was just wondering do you know if the Gammas or the Black/Red 1s sell out there?  Or do they sit?  I have a friend who knows someone that's about to return to base, and was wondering if it'd still be possible to get either of those shoes.  

Sorry if i come off like a "noob"

But what's this "base" you speak of? Military base?

Called footlocker, they had two pairs.. Ordered both. Will use for trades. Not really feeling these.

Last edited:

Again anyone got their Gammas yet from CT crooked tongues
man I'll never order from crook-*** tongues ever again. wait till you have to return something even if it comes damaged. they charge for everything. you pay return shipping. if you want a refund they hit you with a restocking fee...in Euros at that. If you cancel an order....you guessed it restocking fee. God forbid if you need to email them with a problem with your order. What a sorry ***** business.  I thought they were OK till I needed some customer service. WOW. Never again. 

Sorry if i come off like a "noob"

But what's this "base" you speak of? Military base?
pretty sure he means military bases. Some base exchanges get Jordan retro's, but not all of them. In CA, only base exchange I ever saw retro's was at San Diego navy base.

man I'll never order from crook-*** tongues ever again. wait till you have to return something even if it comes damaged. they charge for everything. you pay return shipping. if you want a refund they hit you with a restocking fee...in Euros at that. If you cancel an order....you guessed it restocking fee. God forbid if you need to email them with a problem with your order. What a sorry ***** business.  I thought they were OK till I needed some customer service. WOW. Never again. 
Man I hope I don't get screw by this company! This is my first time ordering from them. They gave me tracking number and its stuck at a shipping company name skynet arrival. No movement on the tracking sinc dec 24 wtf!!!!
mad.gif

Nothing that is hot is going to sit ! We didn't get the gammas here but that doesn't mean another close base got them. Depends on your size as well, regular sizes go quick.
Just curious since you said you still get your shoes on base, but I was just wondering do you know if the Gammas or the Black/Red 1s sell out there?  Or do they sit?  I have a friend who knows someone that's about to return to base, and was wondering if it'd still be possible to get either of those shoes.  

Yes, Navy bases and 32nd St is hit and miss but gets something's sometimes.
pretty sure he means military bases. Some base exchanges get Jordan retro's, but not all of them. In CA, only base exchange I ever saw retro's was at San Diego navy base.[/quote

Man I hope I don't get screw by this company! This is my first time ordering from them. They gave me tracking number and its stuck at a shipping company name skynet arrival. No movement on the tracking sinc dec 24 wtf!!!!
mad.gif
my order (regular shoe not gammas) i tried to cancel 15 minutes after I ordered was ordered this past friday and shipped Monday by UPS and will get to me by the 13th. the pair before this one was thru skynet and took 30 days. on-going waste of time and money with them I swear. 

my order (regular shoe not gammas) i tried to cancel 15 minutes after I ordered was ordered this past friday and shipped Monday by UPS and will get to me by the 13th. the pair before this one was thru skynet and took 30 days. on-going waste of time and money with them I swear. 
30days!!!!! WTF man. Talk about having patience on the shipping and it says on the shipping saver "If your willing wait" shipping saver or whatever its called is the best fit for you if you dont wait to pay more on shipping. I think this will be last order with. Thanks for the heads up!

I got my second Gamma 11 footasylum order in.

I tracked it on RoyalMail and it said it was still overseas but it came in the mail yesterday so don't know how accurate the tracking system is.

Back
Top Bottom